• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot tickling expert 👣 needed for North West male ‘lee

doubleormoreuk

Hey All

Any north west ticklers obsessed with tickling barefeet for hours please please read on (...everyone else welcome to read on too of course - lol)

So, I’ve not had to post on here for quite a long time due to having been lucky enough to meet some great regular ticklers from the community on the forums. Due to some of my regular ticklers moving location or being unable to host anymore I’m posting to find new ticklers who I might have missed joining here over the years since my last post!

A little about me then ... I’m male, 32, 6’1, in decent shape, size 10 (mega ticklish) feet and based near Chester. Pretty much 100% ‘lee (though I’ve switched in the past on the odd rare occasion).

My feet are incredibly ticklish!! The lightest feather stroke has me squirming and laughing. If you’re a tickler who likes tightly bound together barefeet with immobilised ties toes for slowly teasing over hours of fun then get in touch! If slowly dragging feathers between toes, swirling artist brushes across the ball of a stretched foot just under toes or gently gliding fingernails over soft oiled soles, then I beg you to get in touch (so that you can have me begging you to stop the tickling).

While foot ticking is my main love (or hate depending on how many hours in we are), I am ticklish all over and am more than happy to have a bit of full body tickling. Also into receiving foot worship, edging, forced repeat tickle-gasms, with lots of bondage and feathers involved 😃

If you are near Chester or Crewe (anywhere between) or in the north west and can easily host ticking fun - weekdays are better - then get in touch!

Happy to hear from anyone else from anywhere else in the UK into the same things though as it’s always good to get to know people who might be up for meets and can host - as you never know when I might be passing by your area.

Sorry for the long post but hopefully that gives people everything they need to know for getting in touch. Feel free to message on here or send me an email ([email protected]) as I can send you my pic and some pics of me and my feet tickled in exactly the sort of scenarios described above 😈

Thanks all! Johnny

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back