• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Tickling In The Work Place

da_raw

I ever gotten the urge to tickle a woman's feet at work, but on a number of occasions, I have actually been given the opportunity to tickle women's feet at work. On many occassions, I have fondled or tickled women's feet at work. Just recently, about three months ago, I had to leave my job for that very thing. It was totally bogus. I got this woman to come to my office, remove her shoes and let me suck her toes. Her feet were so ticklish that she couldn't control herself from laughing while I was doing it. It was great.

The problem arosed when she found out that she wasn't the only women in the office who's feet I was after. There was a total of five of them, but she was the only one who gave in. They all got together, went to H.R. and screamed sexual harrassment. I ended up quiting before they could terminate me. Prior to that, I use to work in a place where this woman would let me come to her office, close the door, and let me lay at her feet kissing on her feet. She, by far, had the most ticklish feet, in the workplace, that I have ever come across. I still have one ex-cowoker, whom I stay in contact with, though her feet aren't ticklish, that will let me come over and give me foot jobs on request. To be honest with you, I have lived a charmed life as a foot fetishist. On a number of occassions, I have charmed women into at least letting me touch their feet in the workplace.

Outside of the workplace, my life as a fetishist is even more productive. When I use to ride the bus to work, there was this hispanic lady who had beautiful feet. One day I got up the nerve to ask her if it would be all right if I called her when I arrived at my job and of course she said, 'yes'. When I did, I told her how beautiful her feet were and I proceeded to ask her if they were ticklish. Her reply was a yes, of course. Once I got a car, I'd pick her up at her stop, and we'd ride in together. All the while, she'd have her feet in my lap while I was driving and we'd always manage to stop off for a few minutes or so, so I could tickle her so much that I'd climax on her feet.

A few months ago, she let me take her to a motel where she let me tickle her feet relentlessly. Not to mention, climax on them while I did this. Yes, my life has been truly great as a foot fetishist. I have tons of other experiences, but I'm sure I should close this short novel for now. Thanks for letting me share. I'm Regg, thanks.

[email protected]

I would say very lucky, very lucky that they didn't fire you on the spot or that you haven't seen the inside of a jail cell.

John D. Schmidt said:
I would say very lucky, very lucky that they didn't fire you on the spot or that you haven't seen the inside of a jail cell.
Not to mention their husbands or boyfriends showing up to kick the crap out of him.
If it were my wife...the guy would be begging for police protection.

No kidding...but sounds like some great experiences! I'm sure all of us wish we had more oppertunities like that.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back