• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Football tickle season

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
The Canadian Football League(CFL) is into week six, and traditionally, my hubby has four or five of his friends over to watch the game. And traditionally, this is a very ticklish time for me as he has me wear something skimpy and serve drinks and snacks during the game, and they tickle me silly throughout, especially at half time.
Well yesterday was a double header( 2games), one at 4pm,one at 7pm.
We were both off work yesterday, and hubby decided to play. He is obsessed with the movie The Brothers Kamazarov, due to the tickling scene at the beginning, and wanted to play that scene with me. So he bought a single bed, a dress similar to the one Gloria Pall wore, put restraints at the head of the bed. I put on the dress, he restrains my wrists and goes to town on my bare feet with a feather quill sending me into hysterical laughter, writhing and squirming around. Except it's not like a half minute like the movie, it's more like an hour of ticklish insanity!
So around 3pm, he decided to tie me to the bed and play. He even played some violin music like the movie, and I was roaring hysterically with laughter.
So the first friend to come was Frank, and he said when he came to the door he heard music and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.Herang the doorbell two or three times but the laughter continued until he pounded on the door. My hubby opened the door, Frank asked what was going on, and hubby led him to the den where I was still tied. Frank had a big smile on his face and said "ohhhh I see!" He picked up the feather and stroked it up and down my foot. I was like" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA awww com'on Frank, I'm ticklish!" He kept stroking the feather and went "coochie coochie coooo," I was "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NO NO not that HAHAHAHAHAHA" as my feet were wiggling all over. He put the feather down and hubby untied me, and said I should get ready for the game.
So I put on my CFL crop top and short shorts and made up some snacks, got a cooler full of beer, brought them to the den. The three other guys showed up shortly and started to watch the game. They cracked some beers and had some snacks. During a commercial, one guy picked up the feather and was tickling my legs. "Hahahahahahahah I'm ticklish " I said although they knew that. "Hahahahahaha stop, you're tickling me hahahahahah." He put the feather down and watched the game.
Throughout the game they'd pull me onto the sofa and tickle me, ribs, knees, my neck and ears with the feather, sending me into ticklish laughter.
After the first game, I made some hot dogs and potato salad, put more beers into the cooler and the second game started. I sat between two of them and they' tickle my sides and ribs lightly making me giggle and squirm. "Hahahahahaha com'on guys your tickling me, you know I'm ticklish!!" That just made them tickle me more. If I just squirmeed and writhed around and giggled, they'd ask me what was wrong. "I'm ticklish heeheeheheeheeheehee, this is so ticklish heeheeheeheehee."
At the end of the second game, and copious beers,some complained about the winners and losers. Hubby said, "let's have some fun." he told me to go put on my Karamazov dress. I did and he again restrained my wrists to the bed. Hubby then gave the feather to one of his buddies and said "tickle her feet." So one by one they tickled my feet with the feather, sending me into hysterics. Hubby sat and watched, I knew it was exciting him. The four of them tickled my feet for about 20 minutes. Hubby untied me and his friends left. "I thought they were going to tickle me to death" I said. "Nah, he said, we need you for the next game!"

Never have I want to move to Canada more than now and befreund your husband.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back