• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For c_tickler -- Little Shop Of Horrors

Paulie1

TMF Expert
Here's that image you requested, c_tickler. I spent a little more time on this one, but the quality is still crap. I hope to get a scanner soon.

Attachments

• Little Shop Of Horrors.jpg
    Little Shop Of Horrors.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 931
That's an excellent rendition of Audrey 2 (or Audrey Junior, as I came to know the mad plant in the Roger Corman '60s original)! The girl is quite well drawn, too... this could almost be an alternate poster design for the musical, featuring a vignette I'd really liked to have seen! Your style is clean, clever and quite confident, Paulie!

I'd like to scan it. But, alas, I don't have a scanner. I hope to get one soon. I think I'll hold off on the art until I do.

It'd be a shame if you let a small thing like no scanner stop you from drawing. 😀 I like your style a lot.

I must admit i'm loving your drawing style, would be nice to see a cartoon series with a story........ keep up the drawing even without a scanner! (you will have pletny of good stuff to post when you do get 1) 🙂
Great work! (can't wait to see more)

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back