• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for everyone pedicures

latin_southpaw8

TMF Novice
i saw a post about pedicures and thought of something would any guys ever get a pedicure im curious to know and if any ladys out there do post up some pics thanks

I'm a military boy for now so such grooming would be a little much....however when my degrees are done and I get that executive job i'd be open to the idea of keeping my nails looking presentable. I'm thinking more manicures than pedicures but I wouldn't be totally opposed to the idea. I expect a high level of personal care from the women I date so there's no reason they shouldn't get the same from me.
GQguy

No. I wouldn't. However, I wouldn't mind giving women pedicures. 😀

It took me awhile to shelve the macho image and get a pedicure but now I really enjoy them. Besides that, the best part of the pedicure includes a foot and leg massage that makes you feel like you have two new feet. They do the same thing with your arms and hands when you get a manicure and it feels great too. Plus your hands and feet look and feel so much better.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy getting a pedicure. It would probably help maintain good foot health as well as improving appearance.

just asking i would get one only if i was rich and on t.v one girl on each foot one on each hand one massageing my back one doing something else happy ending oriented...........well any wayz

If i could afford a regular manicure and pedicure I'd get one. How often should one do it anyway?

Nothing wrong with it (and I don't believe in terms like metro/techno/whatever-o sexual either). Anything that keeps you clean, healthy, and lookin ur best is okay in my book.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back