• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For LonelyKimiko (my NON-TICKLING related artwork)

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Here is, since Lonelykimiko asked for it, a small selection of my non-tickling artwork. 🙂

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    769.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    899.6 KB · Views: 117
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    324.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 121
Cool pictures
Said it before but it is worth repeating
Love your style
Nice colorwork brings out the kind of grim setting

Some fine sweeping, misty landscapes and fantasy scenarios! The second is quite lush; it has a pleasant fairy tale quality!

Wow, really nice stuff ^_^ . I could try and sound like an artist, but nahh 😛 .

The first one makes me think of FF: the spirits within for some reason. The character in it looks like the one that features in your tickle pics with the eye patch. Very nice 😀 .

The second one I really like too! 🙂 . Its more the scenery than the person I'm looking at here, just brilliant work!

The third one puts me in mind of a lot of the landscape pictures from warcraft I've seen, such as this one :
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/downloads/wallpapers/wallpaper3.html
Very nicely put together 🙂 .

The fourth one is quite good, I find it funny for some reason too 😀 .

And that last one, just pure coolness ^_^ . Mechwarrior inspired by any chance, or did you pull your mecha ideas from somewhere else for this one?

Thank you all for your nice comments! 🙂

Glad you like them, Kimiko!
The first and second one are larger paintings on wood board. The first one is merely based on my interest in the post-apocaliptic sci-fi genre, whith a slight touch of fantasy (radiating flower) to give it a surreal atmosphere. The's no relation to FF or inquisitress Kitzalia...

the second one is called "river princess", and it is an illustration of a character I invented years ago. Some time ago I posted a sketch in the art section of her showing of her feet 🙂

The third is a painting that was inspired by a dream I had. The city you see in the distance is the mysterious "Granite City of the North"... (sounds cool, now doesn't it?)

The fourth started as a sketch I made of one of my classmates. I thought it'd be fun to make it into a fantasy drawing, and because of the guys rough physique, he became a giant. 🙂

The last one is a piece of fanart I based on "C.A.V." , a miniatures wargame by ReaperGames . So it's not Mechwarrior -though it does looks very similar.

Holy frikkin crap, I never even saw the city in the third one.

I'm such a dumbass 😛 .

very skilled artwork there...

::gives one man standing "O" :::

lonelykimiko said:
I'm such a dumbass 😛 .

Nah, you're not. 🙂

The Granite City is an elusive magical realm, so you're eyes CAN decieve you!
😉 :laughing:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back