• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

for the gals (cute)

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
My sister-in-law sent me this. I thought it was cute.

Ann

I WANT TO BE A BEAR

In my next life....I wanna be a female Bear............

If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months.

I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid.

I could deal with that, too.

If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partically grown, cute, cuddly cubs.

I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business; you swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them, too.

I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup....I wanna be a bear!

My feminine side must have taken control of my keyboard...

I hope my intrusion here isn't like peeking into the girls' shower room back in high school, but I read your post Ann, and thought it was hilarious!

Actually, I miss the days when I could peek into the girls' sho... Aww, forget it!

JPie1 said:
Do unto others as you'd have done to you!

As my daddy used to say: Do unto others and then cut out, baby!

No problem, SS. Guys are welcome too. We'll just be sure to keep our close on! 😛

Ann

Glad to see you back on the boards, Ann. I hope you're feeling better. :lurking:

Never thought about it that way, Ann! I think I wanna be a bear, too (male, of course). 😀

P.S. Have you been sick? Hope you get well soon. 🙂

he he he

That was cute. I have to wish on being a full bear. I wake up growling and swat anybody who bothers my kids. lol!

Thank was cute Ann, glad to see you back. I do hope you are feeling better! I don't post much, only to the ones that peak my interest 🙂

amk714 said:
P.S. Have you been sick? Hope you get well soon. 🙂

Yep. Started out with the flu and it went into a respiratory infection. I'm mostly over it but still a bit run down. One of the joys of chronic fatigue syndrome....easy getting things and a pain to get rid of them. lol

Ann

Oh yeah.. and no one expects a bear to be potty trained, so I wouldn't have to worry about that with the little guy anymore..

Yup.. I'm with you! Cute!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back