• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Scared said:
Oh, I'm sure she won't . . . to begin. Give her time to break down your resistance, though, and you might be surprised.

As for you traveling to the US, it's very convenient that this thread happened AFTER you got home from New Hampshire, isn't it?

You're so lucky that the ladies don't know that we're looking at a small party before the end of the year!

Ahh, welcome to the pile-on, my dear.

Giving her time? I think you're being a bit too generous with your assessment of her skillset.

As for NH? An amazing coincidence, I am sure.

And we already know my feelings about gatherings, don't we?

Sultrybrunette said:
That goes both ways buddy. I don't think Classy's couch is the same with the way you were squirming and squealing. *Shakes head* My being out of control was not the case at all. I was in complete control. Keep exaggerating if you want though. :whip:

Classy's couch was already questionable. Any couch that eats cell phones has serious problems.

Did you say "complete control"??? 🙄 Don't make me laugh! (because you can't do that anyway!!)
YOU on the other hand will be desperately begging me to stop tickling you all over your oh-so-sensitive body. I'll almost feel bad for you. Not quite, though...muahahaha! :blaugh: :2poke:

Hehehe...

unit5610 said:
Classy's couch was already questionable. Any couch that eats cell phones has serious problems.

Did you say "complete control"??? 🙄 Don't make me laugh! (because you can't do that anyway!!)
YOU on the other hand will be desperately begging me to stop tickling you all over your oh-so-sensitive body. I'll almost feel bad for you. Not quite, though...muahahaha! :blaugh: :2poke:

Hey brother... you may not need the help... but here's a couple of extra hands to reduce her to the little girl she really is... let's turn her into jelly!!! :firedevil

911 said:
I've been talking a lot of smack too. I always say I would never tickle a helpless woman. So maybe some girls should let me lock them up to call my bluff.

I guess everyone believed me, Damn my honest nature!

kis123 said:
Oh I can find room for you my dear-and there will be enough ticklish flesh to share between all of us. Besides when we finish wearing out one of them, we'll have another in his place.

So many deniably tickish victims....and a whole lotta' time! :devil2:

Well that does sound fun, but I believe you and Sultry have it set for you. I don't mind watching of course :shock:

djhalo07 said:
Kis, Kis, Kis... when are you going to understand? YOU HAVE NO SKILL!!! Plus... you couldn't tickle your way through a bunch of slap-happy pinned down lees!!! You... Princess Ashley, Sultry, ya'll ain't got a lick of skills between either of you!!! And what is this I hear about someone getting tickled from across the room without even being touched? Come on now... it sounds like you'll be scared to come near us before anyone even says hello... let alone if we were in the same state you'd probably drop to the floor laughing your head off... Come on Kis... give it up... it's obvious to see that you and your brood of hens would be jello before we got to you... Just admit it... the Brotherhood is better, and we are the kings of tickling... go ahead... say it... What? You don't want to? Is that because you're AFRAID to switch?... Well fear is obviously a HUGE factor there... We'll just know if you don't show up that you're there in spirit laughing like a little girl and begging for mercy... :firedevil

Ohh burn on me lol. I'm not even in on this, just an observer and you bring me in it. Harsh. 😡

cloudgazer2k said:
poor kis...
how 'bout i rope ya up, standing on the tippy toes of one leg. that way, when i tickle that foot, you won't have a leg to stand on. that'll give you a better idea of how you fare now.

and Sultry...dear Sultry...what can i say for you? oh, i know: "Beg me to stop!".

and Princess Ashley...if words could describe the 9 hells i can put you through tickling your feet alone, you'd go to a place far far away...hoping i never find ya.

any other ladies feel like they can play the game, step up to the plate.

As I said above lol harsh, I'm not even in this. I'm observing and enjoying a good laugh from this thread. Why torture me and my feet. I haven't said one bad thing about you in this thread :wavingguy

Cokecan said:
I take these threats about as serious as I take Carrot Top winning the presidency of the United States.

And hey, feel free to take a number. I am pretty sure these poor dears will give up early, so you wouldn't have long to wait.

Hey you never know it could happen with Carrot Top lol 😉

No worries, I'm an observer wishing luck for you :Kiss1:

PrincessAshley said:
As I said above lol harsh, I'm not even in this. I'm observing and enjoying a good laugh from this thread. Why torture me and my feet. I haven't said one bad thing about you in this thread :wavingguy

mayhaps not...but it would still be fun. for me. :firedevil

PrincessAshley said:
Hey you never know it could happen with Carrot Top lol 😉

No worries, I'm an observer wishing luck for you :Kiss1:

Awww, thanks. You're sweet.

PrincessAshley said:
Well I figure you could use some love since you are being threatened lol

Threatened yes, but, "they are like mosquitoes to the elephant", as it were. 🙂

But thanks for the love anyway, I'll take whatever I can get!

kis123 said:
Yeah, but a little birdie told me that you need restraints or else they'll have to chase you down! :imouttahe Now that I might pay money to see..... :blaugh:

well, the little birdie lied, and now he will be shot for telling such lies 😀

Hehehe...

PrincessAshley said:
Ohh burn on me lol. I'm not even in on this, just an observer and you bring me in it. Harsh. 😡

Oh well in that case... Since you're just an observer... I'll let you go... but we've got our eyes on you Princess... Wouldn't want royalty to end up giggling her little head off now would we? :firedevil

kis123 said:
So you already have two-on-one experience!

This thread just keeps getting better and better..... <<<<---- :tickle:

Speaking of God, you'll be calling for Him, and any other diety that you hope to get you out of tickle hell!!!

You guys will not have enough effect on me and before you know it, I'll have both of you cackling and begging for mercy. And if I ever get you alone, ms kis, it will feel like there are 8 hands tickling you instead of two! :bouncybou

Oh yeah!!!

unit5610 said:
You guys will not have enough effect on me and before you know it, I'll have both of you cackling and begging for mercy. And if I ever get you alone, ms kis, it will feel like there are 8 hands tickling you instead of two! :bouncybou

Right on Unit! And while you take care of Kis, I'll take care of Sultry... they'll realize who they're messing with!

I think we finally shut them up! Or scared them off.

Either way, a victory! Huzzah!

One of the two... either way... it's a victory!!! :woot: Pass me a beer!!! Man this feels good!!! 😀

Sultrybrunette said:
Ok girls, this is for you. Cokecan has been doing alot of smack talking in the chatroom and says he is not ticklish in the least. I think he is playing chicken. Is there any girls out there that has had the pleasure of reducing him to jello??? Maybe you can help me call his bluff. Would be very interested in any comments as to where and how intense.

Well it seems as if the all talk no tickle lake lady is up to her old idle threatening again! 😛

TickledToDeath said:
Well it seems as if the all talk no tickle lake lady is up to her old idle threatening again! 😛

HA took you long enough. Figured you would have to put your two cents in sooner or later. One of these days.

Its been quiet by us ladies because no man is putting his money where his mouth is. You know what they say about someone who protests too much? Well I am thinking that all this protesting about not being ticklish is a smoke screen. The guys are protesting WAY too much. All I can say is its up to you guys to prove it. Not us ladies.

Sultrybrunette said:
HA took you long enough. Figured you would have to put your two cents in sooner or later. One of these days.

Its been quiet by us ladies because no man is putting his money where his mouth is. You know what they say about someone who protests too much? Well I am thinking that with all this protesting about not being ticklish is a smoke screen. The guys are protesting WAY too much. All I can say is its up to you guys to prove it. Not us ladies.

*sighs deeply*

It is impossible to prove something does not exist. It is simply logically impossible. Therefore it is impossible to prove that my ticklishness does not exist.

Hence, the only logical thing, is that the onus is on you women, to prove that my ticklishness does in fact exist.

I don't see what's so difficult about that - it is simply logic!

Cokecan said:
*sighs deeply*

It is impossible to prove something does not exist. It is simply logically impossible. Therefore it is impossible to prove that my ticklishness does not exist.

Hence, the only logical thing, is that the onus is on you women, to prove that my ticklishness does in fact exist.

I don't see what's so difficult about that - it is simply logic!

*Gets a ball gag....sneaks up behind Coke and straps it on him before he realizes whats going on*

Now maybe we can hear something intelligent! lol

Come on now Sultry!

Sultrybrunette said:

Its been quiet by us ladies because no man is putting his money where his mouth is. You know what they say about someone who protests too much? Well I am thinking that all this protesting about not being ticklish is a smoke screen. The guys are protesting WAY too much. All I can say is its up to you guys to prove it. Not us ladies.

Well Well Sultry... it can't be on us because we can't tickle ourselves... What's that going to do... if this was an actual smokescreen, why not blow thru the smoke and put your money where your mouth is! Both you and Kis say that you'll have us laughing and begging for mercy, but I don't see anything coming out of it :devil: looks like a roadtrip is in order... than after you see what you can't do to me... the tables will definitely be turned on you BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back