• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Sultrybrunette said:
*Gets a ball gag....sneaks up behind Coke and straps it on him before he realizes whats going on*

Now maybe we can hear something intelligent! lol

Oh sure.. you can't handle the message so you silence the messenger. How typically female.

Why did we ever give you hens the vote?

Sultrybrunette said:
*Gets a ball gag....sneaks up behind Coke and straps it on him before he realizes whats going on*

Now maybe we can hear something intelligent! lol

You are tough, Sultry. I'm glad I admitted my ticklishness right up front.

djhalo07 said:
Well Well Sultry... it can't be on us because we can't tickle ourselves... What's that going to do... if this was an actual smokescreen, why not blow thru the smoke and put your money where your mouth is! Both you and Kis say that you'll have us laughing and begging for mercy, but I don't see anything coming out of it :devil: looks like a roadtrip is in order... than after you see what you can't do to me... the tables will definitely be turned on you BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :firedevil

YAWN! I wont hold my breath for that "Road Trip"

Sultrybrunette said:
YAWN! I wont hold my breath for that "Road Trip"

Ok... you think it won't happen but it will... all it takes is a little coordination... then we'll see who has the trumped hand! :bouncybou

Sultrybrunette said:
*ignoring Coke's babble* Greg...I have no doubt you would have as much fun as we would.

Now I'm being ignored? Aren't I the star of this thread? Sheesh.

Sultrybrunette said:
*ignoring Coke's babble* Greg...I have no doubt you would have as much fun as we would.

LOL Maybe, but for your own safety, you'd best have me tied.

Cokecan said:
Now I'm being ignored? Aren't I the star of this thread? Sheesh.

We've decided that we're only talking to those who are admittedly ticklish, which doesn't include you right???? Too bad, so sad for you!!! :rotate:

But should you decide that you're ticklish, give me a shout!! :feets:

kis123 said:
We've decided that we're only talking to those who are admittedly ticklish, which doesn't include you right???? Too bad, so sad for you!!! :rotate:

But should you decide that you're ticklish, give me a shout!! :feets:

You've decided? No no no, that ain't your decision to make.. this is my attention whore thread dammit, so I demand attention!

Cokecan said:
You've decided? No no no, that ain't your decision to make.. this is my attention whore thread dammit, so I demand attention!

*Hands Coke a pacifier* Now now...be careful what you wish for. You might get more attention than what you want.

Sultrybrunette said:
*Hands Coke a pacifier* Now now...be careful what you wish for. You might get more attention than what you want.

I thought that was the entire point of this thread. Will you start paying attention, woman?

CokeCan IS Ticklish , I have a un-named Reliable Source who knows this to be a Fact :jester: Count me in Please to Help give CokeCan the Tickling He Needs :firedevil

tickleshotel said:
CokeCan IS Ticklish , I have a un-named Reliable Source who knows this to be a Fact :jester: Count me in Please to Help give CokeCan the Tickling He Needs :firedevil

Unsubstantiated rumous. "Reliable sources" .. sheesh.. I've seen better journalistic integrity at the National Enquirer.. keep trying.

Coke, you're a good man and you know I got your back. But face facts, pal. If Sultry and Kis got their talented hands on you, you'd be toast. I don't doubt you'd put up a good fight, and that many would-be lers would be deterred by your armor.

But when it comes to tickling, those two are EVIL! They'd not give up. They'll search and search, till they finally find that chink in your armor, and they'll exploit it. Once they find that one spot, the rest of the armor just peals away, and you are at their mercy!

But good can come from evil, and ticklers such as Sultry and Kiss teach us men our limitations. And as Clint Eastwood would say, a man's GOT to know his limitations! 😉 😀

drew70 said:
Coke, you're a good man and you know I got your back. But face facts, pal. If Sultry and Kis got their talented hands on you, you'd be toast. I don't doubt you'd put up a good fight, and that many would-be lers would be deterred by your armor.

But when it comes to tickling, those two are EVIL! They'd not give up. They'll search and search, till they finally find that chink in your armor, and they'll exploit it. Once they find that one spot, the rest of the armor just peals away, and you are at their mercy!

But good can come from evil, and ticklers such as Sultry and Kiss teach us men our limitations. And as Clint Eastwood would say, a man's GOT to know his limitations! 😉 😀

You're working on the assumption I am ticklish - I assure you I am not. They can crow and posture all they like, they simply won't even get a rise out of me.

As I keep saying. And them, evil? Pshaw. They're the margarine of evil. The diet coke of evil. Just one calorie - not evil enough!

Now see....Drew is a man's man. He knows when to go ahead and be truthful about himself. And no doubt Drew would be more than happy to have my attention.

Cokecan said:
You're working on the assumption I am ticklish - I assure you I am not. They can crow and posture all they like, they simply won't even get a rise out of me.

As I keep saying. And them, evil? Pshaw. They're the margarine of evil. The diet coke of evil. Just one calorie - not evil enough!

Coke adds life.......yeah!

I can wait forever to grab a Coke and a smile someday.......or a Coke and a whole lotta' laughs! His laughs that is...... :2poke:

drew70 said:

You've warned him and your words will ring in the back of his mind like the bells of St Francis while he's getting tickled out of his mind. He'll say to himself (because he'll be too busy laughing to say aloud) "Drew warned me and I just thought he was kidding!" "He tried to tell me to leave the ladies alone but I just kept smack-talking" "And now look at me, I'm strapped down and helpless as two lady lers bring me their worst....er...um...best!!!"

Pray for him Drew.....just pray! :feets:

kis123 said:
You've warned him and your words will ring in the back of his mind like the bells of St Francis while he's getting tickled out of his mind. He'll say to himself (because he'll be too busy laughing to say aloud) "Drew warned me and I just thought he was kidding!" "He tried to tell me to leave the ladies alone but I just kept smack-talking" "And now look at me, I'm strapped down and helpless as two lady lers bring me their worst....er...um...best!!!"

Pray for him Drew.....just pray! :feets:

Worst? Best? I understand you're confused about those two terms. Perhaps I should bring a dictionary with me, along with the anatomy textbook you so desperately need?

Sultrybrunette said:
Now see....Drew is a man's man. He knows when to go ahead and be truthful about himself. And no doubt Drew would be more than happy to have my attention.

Come on now Sultry! Where's the fun in being truthful in a matter like this? Plus... you couldn't get any of us anyway... you and kis should just go back to school and read up on how to tickle someone... Did Cokecan say margarine? I think he meant I can't believe it's not butter!!! :evilha: :firedevil

this is still going on? i have figured the ladies would have given up by now.
of course, no amoung of "I give up!!" uttered by Sultry, Kis, or any would-be lady 'ler would stop me from doing what i do best: Administration of Giggle Treatments!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back