• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Warhammer 40k fans

scavenger

1st Level Red Feather
Here's a pic of a Sister of Battle getting tickle tortured by two Chaos Space marines.
For those that are unfamiliar with the Warhammer 40k background:
Wh40k is a tabletop wargame by Games Workshop. It is set in a dark gothic sci-fi universe where the Imperium of mankind struggles to survive.
In this picture, an Imperial Sister of Battle (kind of warrior nun -normally in power armour) is tickled by two renegade Space Marines. these renegades worship the dark gods of Chaos (in particular, these two are the followers of Slaanesh, god of Decadent Pleasure).
According to the background stories of wh40k, torture is always something gruesome and bloody. I thought it'd be more appropriate (and more fun) to see a Battlesister being TICKLED to death instead... 😉

This picture was painted manually (which took a loooong time), as I do not have the program or the knowledge to colour my drawings digitally.

Attachments

• slaaneshi.jpg
    slaaneshi.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 3,910
I can tell from the thumbnail that it's astonishing. Unfortunately, the picture itself is so big I can't properly appreciate it. Any way to reduce it to a more manageable size? Even so, I can make out some interesting details: that discarded screw-driver is hilarious!

Last edited:
i love it, you are a very good painter, your use of tone is good and i love the emphasis on the characters by use of bright colours against the dark background

Sweetness...I used to play that. I had a huge Orc army. It was fun. Always thought the sisters were pretty cool. If I ever did a marines style army it probably would have been them. Either that or the wolves. Could you do one with some Dark Eldar slave wenches? Maybe being tickled by some Tyranid mutants with tentacles...I dunno....

I have both a Slaaneshi chaos army for fantasy and a Sisters of Battle army for 40k, so this is a pretty good coincidence, which makes the picture more enjoyable. 🙂

Great! I always loved the WH 40K background.
Could you do one of those beautiful ivorskinned blackhaired female Dark Elves?

amazing painting. I dont see a lot of paintings on this forum. And this one shows lots of talent.

Incredible job at hand painting it. It is 100% Awesome. 😀

Whatever that was from, I will be shopping. 😛

Nice paintjob. Its true, u don't see much of those anymore.

Is there a chance you'd do some more Warhammer 40K related artwork.
Perhaps with a Daemonette? Or a female Farseer.

Warhammer itself has some great stuff too like female paladins, female Dark Elves and Elves.

wow...didnt know anyone else played this...i have chaos, Sisters of battle and necrons, and high elves for fantasy

Chaos Space Marines myself, brother Necrons.
I'd dabble in some Dark Eldar or Dark Elves but frankly the prices are way too rip-off miss.
At least in my opinion so nowadays i spent my money in other card/board/miniaturegames. ^^

Very good! Nice job with the colouring! Indeed the whole scene is very well made! And that second Space Marine waiting for his turn gives that impression that "it will be a loooong night", if you know what I mean...

I have play Space Marines army. My sister play Eldar Iyanden Army. :ayyy:

By the way, Scav, can you show to us yours miniatures? I remember, in another thread you says you have Space Marine army. -)

Last edited:
Ooh! old thread revived! So you're a Space Marine commander too, Rgevskiy?:ggrin:
OK, well I just happened to have done some photographing of my miniatures recently with my new digital camera. So here's some of my 40k-realated stuff.
I do indeed own a Space-Marine army (the "Star Cats"). Aside from that, I have a small (unfinished) Sisters of Battle army, and a small converted Squats/Demiurg force that uses codex Space Marines - ruleswise.

I also was able to get my hands on a copy of the 1st edition rulebook ("Rogue Trader"). 40k was more of an rpg/skirmish game back then, and I did some special conversions to use with those rules.

Attachments

• minis01.jpg
    minis01.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 27
  • minis02.jpg
    minis02.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 24
  • minis03.jpg
    minis03.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 20
  • minis05.jpg
    minis05.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 28
  • minis04.jpg
    minis04.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 19
some more...

Attachments

• minis06.jpg
    minis06.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 26
  • minis07.jpg
    minis07.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 22
  • minis08.jpg
    minis08.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 24
  • minis09.jpg
    minis09.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 29
  • minis10.jpg
    minis10.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 25
and yet a few more...

-the Termite tunneling vehicle counts as a drop pod, rules-wise.

Attachments

• minis11.jpg
    minis11.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 14
  • minis12.jpg
    minis12.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 20
  • termite.JPG
    termite.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 22
Really cool collection of miniatures! Especially I like this Pre-Heresy-style dreadnought! You have really good painting skills. I knew it. But now I see that your miniatures is cool too. :ayyy:

Yeah, my army now is Space Marines. May be in future I will begin to collect the Thousand Sons. ^__^
Well, I want to show you some of my marines. My Chapter are named the "Iron Gears". They are Successor Chapter from the "Iron Hands". 🙂

Attachments

• Troops101.jpg
    Troops101.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 21
  • troops201.jpg
    troops201.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Serg002r.jpg
    Serg002r.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hey! Those bolters look pretty cool! My Demiurg have converted bolters as well, it's just a little tiny detail, but I replaced the sickle magazines by drums (tommy-gun style) that were punched out of thick plasticard. I myself love to make all kinds of crazy conversions. The Demiurg dreadnought actually started out as a Lego Bionicle! The Pre-heresy mk2 dreadnought is one I also scratchbuilded (even creating silicone moulds for the parts, though I have casted only one)
Looks like you like the old mk6 "beakies" too! I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few of the original plastic ones (like in the picture) and even some of the really old metal ones.

Well about my painting, you know, it was not until I started painting miniatures that my 2D painting skills started to increase. I learned a lot of 2D painting techniques by painting miniatures and vice versa.

These days I don't find the time to paint miniatures anymore. Too much other things going on, and I'd like to spent the spare time I have on my tickling artwork (which is still my "first love" when it comes to painting)! 😉 🙂

My lord you guys, absolutely fantastic paint jobs on all of those miniatures. And I agree with Rgevskiy, it is awesome to see a pre heresy dreadnought up there. If I knew how, and if my painting skills were anywhere near that good, I'd totally post up pics of my Blood Angels and my Death Guard plague marines....

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back