• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the Women. Whats ur shoe size?

Angel_2

2nd Level Indigo Feather
I just love Feet and Womens Feet at that. I just wanted to know what every Womens Shoe size is? I love feet and would really like to know. :wavingguy

i'm game i wear a size six shoe....

isabeau :happyfloa :bunny:

Thanks Ladys you are all the best :happyfloa Don't stop there keep them coming :happyfloa

Let me add that ali32's size 9s are attractive and ticklish. 🙂

Steph

I for one would love to get my hands on Steph's perfect peds and tickle them like mad!

Terror

Thank you so much sweetheart! :justlips:
Ooo~Rumor is you're coming to Passive Arts~I'll be in LA for the play party in March if you've any say in your schedule...😉 Just a thought...
XOXO

terror said:
I for one would love to get my hands on Steph's perfect peds and tickle them like mad!

Terror

my niece has a size twelve shoe wowowow sure didnt inherit that from little me........... she is hmm maybe five seven but not big otherwise. notice the young people today seem to have bigger feet????

isabeau

isabeau said:
my niece has a size twelve shoe wowowow sure didnt inherit that from little me........... she is hmm maybe five seven but not big otherwise. notice the young people today seem to have bigger feet????

isabeau
I have noticed that. My shoe size is between a 12 and a half or 13. :shock:

Thanks for the answers ladies...

I have always found women size 5 -8 to be more attractive to me, I do like smaller feet, just seems more feminine to me even though i know that is silly. I mean Cindy Crawford has like a size 12 I bet and she is as feminine as they get LOL. A woman with a smaller foot has always drawn my tickling curiousity.

Paul in NJ

I love big feet on women. The bigger the feet the more foot I have to tickle like crazy. :xpulcy: :dogpile:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back