• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

for the yanks...happy labor day weekend

melanie2

4th Level Blue Feather
i'm assuming it's a US only holiday..but i could be wrong as i so often am..sighs..anyway..happy labor day weekend..it always signifies the end of summer..back to school etc...beginning of college football..those of you traveling, stay safe..o and the Jerry Lewis telethon..

i'm going to be doing work around the house..lucky me lol..

i'm assuming it's a US only holiday..but i could be wrong as i so often am..sighs..anyway..happy labor day weekend..it always signifies the end of summer..back to school etc...beginning of college football..those of you traveling, stay safe..o and the Jerry Lewis telethon..

i'm going to be doing work around the house..lucky me lol..

Isabeau,

You are right, US only! Though bare in mind.. this is the melting pot, theres folks like me here who come from all over! We get the day off too!

God Bless America!

Ticklefiend

Thanks Mel!

You have a great weekend too, do that housework with a skip in your step!

I always get alittle melancholy with the end of summer, so Labor Day's no big treat for me. However, if we on the Panhandle don't get our asses handed to us by hurricane Gustav, then that'll indeed be reason to celebrate.

Which I intend on doing AFTER a long day of studies... :laughing:

Will enjoy FINALLY having a long weekend to relax a bit (have had NO time off this summer...)

Isabeau,

You are right, US only! Though bare in mind.. this is the melting pot, theres folks like me here who come from all over! We get the day off too!

God Bless America!

Ticklefiend

Actually you're both wrong, Labour Day is also a holiday in Canada but nevertheless, Happy Labour Day to everybody.

Happy Labor Day to all the hard-working people of the States! Please enjoy the many cookouts that I know are coming. 😉

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back