• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For Those of You into M/M-New Membership Options!

achillesheelart

TMF Expert
With the arrival of 2008, I've decided to alter the pricing structure of www.achillesheelart.com I realize now that it was a mistake not having an option to join with a non-recurring fee. Many people have expressed in e-mails and on message boards that they don't like websites with recurring monthly charges.

You can still sign up for a recurring membership starting at $12.99 for the first month, and $8.99 for each month afterwards. Those of you with pre-existing memberships, your fee will not increase. You will still only be charged $7.99 per month unless you cancel the account or it fails to rebill because of a credit card issue on your end.

In addition, I'm now offering non-recurring memberships in increments of:

1 month - $14.99
3 months - $39.99
6 months - $59.99

If you are currently a member with a recurring membership and you'd like to cancel it and replace it with one of the non-recurring options, it's very easy to do. Go to www.ccbill.com and right on their homepage they have an link to cancel a subscription. Simply cancel, wait for your membership to expire, then rejoin with one of the non-recurring payments.

I hope that by offering these options, some of you who have held out might at least sign up for a month to check things out. We've currently got 32 full-color illustrations in the member's section and that amount grows every week.

See you in the Member's Galleries!

Achilles

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back