• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forum for ''Only upperbody fans alike''

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
PunKyGurl said:
It's so hard to find people that are more into tickling areas on the upperbody than feet. Help me out if you feel the same!🙁

In reguards to PunKyGurls thread in the personal section awhile back. i was thinking someone from the TT website thats also an Upperbody fan/ Upperbody tickling fan should build a seprate Forum for '' only us'' upperbody fans to post and Converse with one another at because we are out there 😀 i would make a seprate forum for all of us but i dont know much about html at all! so that wouldn't go over to well

Let me know what you Guys think as to if its a Good idea or not

your thoughts are welcome :exclamati

Hi BBR 🙂
Hem...in my way that is a little bit "selfish" idea ( my point of view remember !! )
Tickling forum means all kind of tickling - yes - all areas also - yes -. I think that this forum is already great, design ( chameleon one LOL ), people and content is really cool 🙂 🙂 . That was for the " do not complain too much " part.

On the other side when people do like especially tickling one part of the body than another.....that is only their choice. Over otherwise digression !
So good or bad idea ?? cannot tell really.....there is lot of upperbody in clips - pix - art section too, hey just look well :cyclopes:
The end : why that question is only asked to guys ??????? Ask Ladies too. 😎

Last edited:
alf said:
Hi BBR 🙂
Hem...in my way that is a little bit "selfish" idea ( my point of view remember !! )
Tickling forum means all kind of tickling - yes - all areas also - yes -. I think that this forum is already great, design ( chameleon one LOL ), people and content is really cool 🙂 🙂 . That was for the " do not complain too much " part.

On the other side when people do like especially tickling one part of the body than another.....that is only their choice. Over otherwise digression !
So good or bad idea ?? cannot tell really.....there is lot of upperbody in clips - pix - art section too, hey just look well :cyclopes:
The end : why that question is only asked to guys ??????? Ask Ladies too. 😎

alf 🙂

i said seprate meaning= a Forum link away from the TT website(not a forum that would be added onto the tickletheater website)

It was not clear...i thought a forum like those new created ( Artists etc here on TT ). So TT content does not suit you enough ??? LOL

This is the kind of idea that sounds good at first, until you get into the nuts and bolts of it. When you try to divide it up by body part or even by gender orientation, it creates problems. Somebody wants to post a pic that has a woman's feet being tickled by a man, and her upperbody being tickled by a woman. Does is go in the M/F or the F/F forum? Does it go in UPPER BODY or the FEET forum? Someone else has a pic of a woman tickling another woman's knees and thighs. Which forum does that go in? It's not feet, and it's not upper body...So what do we do, create a "Lower Body" forum?

It's just not practical to divide all of these different orientations into seperate subforums because the lines that divide them are too blurred. These distinctions should be established in the subject line of the post. Even then, it's difficult sometimes, especially when posting multiple images.

Don't take this as criticism though. It's always good to suggest ideas. That's how progress is made.

you Guys are putting down my idea 🙁 why o why!? i thought it was a Good idea but i guess its not gonna work out. from the feedback im hearing OH WELL

Ask Ladies too BBR. Hey you said " your thoughts are welcome" so here they are....

I'm not putting down your idea sweeheart but I think Drew is right. I'd rather not see people segregate themselves further. There are already a lot of rifts between the f/fers, the m/fers and the (god forbid) f/mers and m/mers. 🙂 Do you see what I mean?
Don't worry too much, BBR. We still love you!

alf

This post wasn't just for Males it was for females also but there i go again i didn't make that clear 😛

LOL, while we upperbody fans are usually in the minority, we are a proud minority!!! We need not a special section! The constitution forbids segregation. 😛

😛 🙄@DivineShadow stop using such big words on me! ok ok ''us'' upperbody fans i Guess will stick with this forum **sighs** hehe

HisDivineShadow said:
LOL, while we upperbody fans are usually in the minority, we are a proud minority!!! We need not a special section! The constitution forbids segregation. 😛

There is upperbody content here HDS, less than feet i agree 🙂 but there is some.
The brain also forbids segregation too 🙂 ( mine yes LOL )

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back