• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Found a full english version of "Tokimeki Check-In"

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I managed to download a full version of the hentai dating sim "Tokimeki Check-In" fully translated and bug-free and want to know how to share it. Its one of the highest quality games of this type at about 250 MB and after trying to run it through Hacha, the best I managed was to split it into 109 parts!! Is there any easy way to upload all the split files for easy sharing with you guys rather than sit here and post every fraction the hard way?

Last edited:
HDS demands this file NOW! Sadly, uploading such a large file to the TT is not a good idea, especially since it violates the 20 MB total limit. Thus, I have two suggestions (Really three). First, you could use Bittorrent, but that would take forever and be extremely complicated. Thus my second uggestion is to use http://s4.yousendit.com/. However, if that does not function (And I think it will), HDS can host the file for a limited number of people. I can support roughly 300 downloads before my bandwidth goes boom, so if all else fails, I can get it our to people.

This also means no uploading of a billion hacha parts for you, eh? Let me know if any of those work for you, as I REALLY want to see this!

Edit: One problem with Yousendit is that it looks like it might have a limit of 25 downloads per file. Solution: Rename the file and reupload it (Or I can do that, after I grab it) for as long as needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I've used Bittorent and couldnt stand it, I just tried YouSendIt and it froze up my system. Are there any moderator tools that allows you to post mass files as a group?

Too big to upload at once I see.....

Well, there really aren't. FTP would allow that, but it would not be compatible with the TT forum...Not to mention that, again, it violates the 20 MB total limit set down by TT. We don't want to abuse his bandwidth, that we don't. Question: do you know how to use FTP? If not, are you willing to learn (It is MUCH simpler than Bittorrent)? If you are capable of using/learning, I can set something up so you can upload all the pieces to my server (A simple task, you will just select all the pieces and drag them to my server. The FTP program will then do all the hard work for you.) and it can be distributed from there.

One thing first...is this a legally distributable thing? If it is not "open-source" or at least legally distributable, it probably can't be hosted by me, as my Webhost will kick me straight off. XD

I have no idea....it was just a .exe file, self installing I got off of Ares a P2P file sharing program. And like I said, I did use Hacha to break down the file into about 109 fragments at 1.90 MB a piece....how many could I send per E-mail?? Or I could redo it, break it down into about 4 pieces and try sending each one individually through YouSendIt. The whole file was just too much for my system to handle....

Well, if you want to send it to me, I can try and upload it to Yousendit. Feel free to email it to me, in however many pieces you want. My inbox is tied to my website, and thus has nearly ten gigs of space. I probably won't get to it tonight, but I will tomorrow.

EDIT: Failing in that, I'll then toss it up to my space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like HDS has you taken care of but Im willing to help with my webspace if it's needed. Lemme know when it's available as I'd like a copy myself. 😀

guys, i have about 3 gb of hentai in 3d 😀 if someone want to put those games on a server...i'm here 😀

I can send a DVD to you Nessie, then you can put Them somewhere on your server 😀

Sadly i must warn you that those games (included tokimeki memorial and check-in) are copyright protected, so if someone downloaded them illegally via p2p is a problem to share them on a public server 🙁 they are not free (also mine are not free, but i did backup copy because i bought them and then i sold them....is not elgally but is better than simply downloading them LOL 😀)

hmmm...well I wouldnt want to put them on my server for people to download and then get in trouble with my host. I could make them available for a few people though. Unfortunately I don't have a DVD drive on my computer right now so it would have to be a CD. 🙁

ok, i can send th cd....but is a lot of games 🙁 each game is 2-3 cd....and in total the games are 6 😛

I can send them in dvd, because is more easy 😀 (each cd is in a "iso image", then with a program i create a virtual cd to load those images....is like to have another cd/dvd drive inside the pc; but it is virtual 😀 in this way i can put 7 cd on each dvd 😀

woo that's a lot of CDs! DVD drives aren't very expensive so I will try to just buy one. I think a DVD writer (dual layer) is only like $60 now!

a Dvd player for the pc cost about $20, but if you wnat the real "power" buy a dvd writer, bu don't buy iet the double layer dvd writers....the virgin dvd are very expensive , and is more convenient to buy 4x dvd+r or dvd-r 😉
I have a pioneer 8x and it works very well 😀

in fact a double layer dvd writer can write on normal discs, the problem is that: usually when a new technology go on the market, the first users that buy it are considered "testers" because i never saw something that works well at the first attempt 😀 so when we buy something we are "testers" without knowing...and also we pay to be tester, isntead of being paid for testing those hardware 🙂 that's why i suggest to wait until the dvd double layer will be cheaper and the technology will be very reliable 😀 (now i saw many people with problems of compatibility with the media (dvd+r or -r; single or double layer) and in many cases a upgrade of the firmware is needed to make those burners reliable with almost all the media on the market.

Of course this is my opininion, you can buy one of those burner if you want 😀 in the worst case scenario you will buy another one in a couple of years 😛

I guess I havent bought hardware in a long time...$60 for a DVD burner seems really cheap to me!
I have to replace things frequently...
Did you know keyboards don't apreciate being pounded with your fist when you lose a computer game? 😛
Also if a piece of software won't load from a cd it doesn't help to SHOVE the cd tray in really hard. Yup...learned that the hard way. That's how my last dvd drive went... 😀

SOS! a tough girl 😛

I hope that you'll not destroy the pc playing to our game LOL 😛

send me the address, and i'll send to you the dvd's with the games 😀

PS: you react in this way also whe you're tickled? lol 😀😀😀

yes I do, in fact! I am deceptively strong 😛
Will email you my addy. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can replace my dvd drive. 😛

Ok, i must remember to buy some leather handcuffs, so you can't brake them easily LOL 😀

Soon you'll receive the DVD 😀 i hope to be able to send them before i'll leave; otherwise i'll send them when i'll return (about the end of march) 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back