• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fox's Peter Pan and the Pirates?

rico1049

Hey, anyone remember the mainstream post about the supposed scene in this older animated series? I never saw it myself, but I remember something about the Mermaids going after Wendy or something like that. Anyone know any additional information or maybe info on a clip?

If that ever happened in one of the episodes, all I can say is "I missed it?! Damn!" 😉

Peter Pan and the Pirates was a great kids programme - I wonder when it'll be released on DVD? (With the costs of DVD production falling like a lead balloon in recent years, I imagine a time when pretty much ever programme - except any that are unanimously considered to be crap - is available on DVD).

the hollywood brother must of missed it as well but it could be true. you just never know in this crazy mixed up hollywood brother world

I remember that clip.

Peter Pan & Wendy and the mermaids are playing a game, and Wendy messes up, and starts to laugh.

The mermaids (jealous of Wendy and her relationship with Peter) get angry, and they call Wendy down to the water. When she gets close, they jump up, and pull her in, and start to tickle her ribs. Wendy starts laughing, and they pull her under water. Peter dives in to save her.

There are two possibilities:

1) I missed the episode/scene in question, in which case, silly me. 🙂
2) I wasn't watching the programme at that time (I think I started watching quite a few episodes in).
3) (OK, so I lied about two possibilities; sue me - everyone else does; the average settlement is £0 😛) I forgot - it has, after all, been 15 years (I would've been 8 at the time... :wooha: )

cellardweller said:
I remember that clip.

Peter Pan & Wendy and the mermaids are playing a game, and Wendy messes up, and starts to laugh.

The mermaids (jealous of Wendy and her relationship with Peter) get angry, and they call Wendy down to the water. When she gets close, they jump up, and pull her in, and start to tickle her ribs. Wendy starts laughing, and they pull her under water. Peter dives in to save her.

And if I remember right, her laugh gets trapped in a bubble or something..and Peter and his friends have to find it...before Wendy dies.

There's also another tickling scene in another episode, where one of the kid's steals Peter's dagger(Peter was the only one of the kids with real weapon, the other boys had wooden swords, I think) , and goes to take on Captain Hook. Of course, he's gotta have his butt saved, but back at the hideout, he's bragging that he's the toughest, until Peter says "Oh yeah..?" and everyone tackles the kid and start tickling him. (this happens at the end of the episode).

I think I'm gonna get the series on video. I found a thread about Peter Pan and the Pirates over at IMDb, and one guy said he has all but one of the episodes, so I'm planning on contacting him in the next couple of days. 🙂

koopacooper said:
I think I'm gonna get the series on video. I found a thread about Peter Pan and the Pirates over at IMDb, and one guy said he has all but one of the episodes, so I'm planning on contacting him in the next couple of days. 🙂
Any more info on this? Although I never saw it myself, my girlfriend, much younger than myself, says that as a young girl she saw the episode in which the mermaids stole Wendy's laugh by tickling her, and claims that she actually roughly timed the tickling scene at the time and that it was at least 5 minutes long, probably longer, during which, even at that young age, she said she felt embarrassed during the entire duration of the scene.

But having thus far only heard about it myself, it's THE mainstream tickling scene I would love to find, but my girlfriend and I have searched high and low online with no luck thus far in finding a clip, although my research has turned up (on a fan site, I think) that the name of the episode is "After the Laughter" and, if memory serves, it was listed as the 40th episode of the series. Would love to turn up a clip or would be glad to buy the episode/series if anyone learns anything about it ever being available anywhere. Or even A halfway decent dub of the episode/series if anyone happened to have recorded it.

Last edited:
Hmm...I completely forgot that I'd said I was gonna look into this, cheers for reminding me Cabalist. 😀

koopacooper said:
Hmm...I completely forgot that I'd said I was gonna look into this, cheers for reminding me Cabalist. 😀
Thanks and you're welcome. 😉 Would appreciate any further info anyone can turn up on this one.

I have heard about this clip on TMF, someone mentioned it. The scene from what I understand is where the mermaids drag Wendy down into the water and begin tickling her because they're jealous of her relationship with Peter Pan. Peter Pan has to dive in and save her and I am sure she does. Unfortunately, I didn't see the episode.

yea, i think i mentioned it on TMF, just recently too lol. Yea its true. YOu know what pissed me off the little mermaid series they had an episiod called giggles and some fish with magic powers got annoyed at they laughing and having fun so everytime she laughed there would be an earth quake. Ok omg i want to see her tickled so bad, so much bare skin and that cute bare tummy. Did she get tickled.....NOPE whole episiod based on laughter and she doesnt get tickled, i was so pissed errrrr 🙁

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back