• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FP Audition Clips: Starr, Cricket & Marilyn (*/F Feet x3)

exotickle1

1st Level Red Feather
Here are some very nice audition clips from Foot Paradise. These ones feature the models Starr, Cricket and Marilyn. Enjoy:

Clip 1: Starr
- 22 Seconds
- Hacha Required

Attachments

Clip 3: Marilyn
- 25 Seconds
- Hacha Required
- Great Laugh 😀

Enjoy The Clips 🙂 - [hacha included in this post]

Attachments

Hi Exo!

Do you have any of these clips as a wmv file? I have trouble with Hacha on my mac.

andymac said:
Hi Exo!

Do you have any of these clips as a wmv file? I have trouble with Hacha on my mac.

No, I'm afraid not. All the original files are in .MPEG format and are too large to post without splitting.

Exo, how big (in MB) is one of those MPEG's? Could u email me one?

Worked fine for me... although Marilyn is totally acting. No doubt. Cricket is the best. Thanks!

andymac said:
Hi Exo!

andymac,

just go to this thread : click here! 2nd page, Post #15 and download macHacha classic version.

Exotickle, i had these clips already, but anyway thanks you for sharing.

2 of these clips were very close to the 2mb barrier, hence why he had to split them in Hacha. I made them all wmvs for you people that can't get hacha to work. Here they are.

First off, Starr's Audition.

Attachments

lovely clips, thanks also for posting in a format i can play back!Hatcha may be very good, but some of us don't want to link up files!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back