• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

freaky fact

Plague Doctor

TMF Expert
heya guys

just wanted to tell ya something weird 😛

I woke up one day and just started running ( still sleeping btw) and I ran really fast ( flash style) to my parents bedroom. finally woke up there really scared so I guess I had an Panic Attacks or something or maybe a really bad dream?

anyone ever had somekind of same experience?

I can't say that I have, and I'm glad. You have my sympathies though. Thats not fun at all. There have been rare occasions where I thought I was awake when I was really asleep, but, then again, I tend to be able to exert control over my dream states and the dreams themselves.

I wonder if I could actually tell myself to get up and walk while unconscious. That would be cool!

At any rate, there are plenty of explainations for a panic attack and even some paranormal ones, such as out of body experiences, experiencing a past life when in a dream state, or astral traveling. Our spirits are more prone to leaving our bodies and are more active when our minds and bodies are resting . Any undeveloped or untapped psychic abilities are likely to periodically surface when unconscious or even awaken. Again, this is because your mind is free, relaxed, and your soul isn't as bound to your body as it is when your mind keeps it here when conscious and isn't distracted by the worries of your waking life. It makes more sense (to me anyway) that these things would happen coming out of a dream-like state.

Its possible whatever you felt or experienced deeply disturbed you or triggered some hidden fear, but you don't know why yet or what that is. Then again, it could have simply been a nightmare and thats all there is to it. Its also possible you may have some kind of brain disorder that would trigger these kinds of attacks. Due to this (presumably) not being a usual occurence, I doubt this is the case.

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back