• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fred Flintstone Tickled At Beach Clip!!

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Ok people..i KNOW alot of you (like me) inquired about the flintstone tickling scene where fred was foot tickled by wilma while he was buried in the sand. Alot of requests appeared over the years but never the clip appeared.IT IS NOW AT YOU TUBE!! Just type in fred flintstone tickled. I'd post it here myself but i don't know how..which is sad seeing how long i've been here

If anyone wants to clue me in on how to post clips / pics etc for future reference i'd appreciate the help

Here's the requested clip...

It's a tiny cartoon clip, the sound is really low, so you need to put the sound in max level. Enjoy it !! 😉🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂.

f/m barefeet
wmv file format
1.62 MB size
16 sec. length

Attachments

I know this clips at youtube but it will prabably get deleted cause youtube hates tickling.

It doesn't seem to hate guys being tickled, because I've seen a number of clips of those. If it's a girl, or a cartoon, it's gone.

Somewhere there's an episode where Fred gets a wall dropped on his legs and his feet are tickled by his neighbor.

Hey Cos....the file seems to be corrupt...It sems to download but then won't playback and a warning message says:
"Illegal Operation.....Program Will Now Shut Down"

Hey Cos....the file seems to be corrupt...It sems to download but then won't playback and a warning message says:
"Illegal Operation.....Program Will Now Shut Down"
The file is ok, you can see than several persons can play it. Maybe you need some codecs. What player you have ?.

Hi Cos,
I have Windows Media Player 6.4...an old version but seems to be the best for my computer and to watch any .wmv files but just not this one.

Hi Cos,
I have Windows Media Player 6.4...an old version but seems to be the best for my computer and to watch any .wmv files but just not this one.
Hi shv,

well, my friend, you have a really old version, so i don't know if these advices fix your trouble, but anyway i'll try to help you.

1.- Please, download the clip, i mean right click over the file and choose "Save target as..." option from context menu.

2.- If you did it in this way and yet you can't play the clip, then download codecs from microsoft site (i've compiled several useful codecs in an only one file, but those codecs are for WMP 9 series, not for 6.X).

Try those 2 ideas and after tell me what happened, ok ?.

Can anybody post this clip on .wmv format?
The clip is posted in .wmv format (Flintstone.wmv). The clip mentioned by vllk8tr, none (except him) knows where is.

Last edited:
The clip that's posted is excellent.The one i was looking for is the one where fred gets a wall dropped on his legs and his feet are tickled by a neighbor.There is also one where Barney gets his foot tickled by Betty.Can anyone post these clips in .wmv format?

The clip that's posted is excellent.The one i was looking for is the one where fred gets a wall dropped on his legs and his feet are tickled by a neighbor.There is also one where Barney gets his foot tickled by Betty.Can anyone post these clips in .wmv format?
Thank you for your opinion, very appreciated, don't get me wrong, i mean i know that episode where Fred is tickled by a neighbor, but i never have seen that clip in any place. I'll try to get that Barney clip, asap i'll post it here.

Just the way I remembered it! Very much appreciated, moose2006!!!

Just the way I remembered it! Very much appreciated, moose2006!!!
Ok, moose2006 deserves receive thanks, because he did look for it in the vidclip corner forum, but i think you must to give thanks to Anamatia, because he were who did upload it in our forum. Here's the post where moose2006 got it, click here !.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back