• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

(FREE CLIP) Jenna Duvroe is tickled, F/F

TC Video

3rd Level Red Feather
she's 5' 10''
she's drop dead beautiful
she's ticklish
she's in trouble...

right click and save the FREE clip below...

Attachments

Attachments

• jennaduvroe1ad.JPG
    jennaduvroe1ad.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 3,901
  • Jenna_Duvroe.JPG
    Jenna_Duvroe.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,431
Last edited:
Looks like another winner! Your clips are fantastic. Gotta love Amber Hayward too.

Hey! I LOVE that question you asked her, if you're going to do little interview sections before the actual tickling (which I LOVE, i totally endorse that!), that question is great, especially if you get a girl that admits that she is. If you can get them to share a true experience, better yet, a true RECENT experience....that would be the greatest! Keep up the great work, you masked pioneer you!!!

i take that back, its a KICK @$$ clip. Thank you so much

revan said:
I dont see the video, is it still available

hi, it was taken down so that we could re-encode it. it will go back on the site on Thursday. sorry for the delay.

Forget the fact that she is ticklish for a second! Does she have a boyfriend, because I would be interested!!!!

justin_77 said:
Forget the fact that she is ticklish for a second! Does she have a boyfriend, because I would be interested!!!!

you know what? i don't know. i never asked her about that. i'm sure many of us would be interested if we found out she was single. 😀

justin_77 said:
Is there any way you can find out TC?

well, we're not a matchmaking dating service but i suppose i could ask her. but would will it accomplish?

yo TC video
Big shoutout cuz ur videos are always the best, and the models are always the finest

As far as the matchmaking goes, I'm a guy who evaluates all chances at love. And for falcon's comment, I would say both!

I purchased both clips a few days ago and, without question, not only were they worth the money, but they were the best tickling clips I have EVER seen! Man! Can't stop watching them!!!

TC! Please, Please, Please make some more videos with this girl! In fact, in the discussion area I am putting up a "Jenna petition" just to see how many fans want to see her more and more

I'd be a buyer myself for sure if it were .rm! For some reason, my Windows Media Player has difficulties with RT clips :-(. Not to change the thread away from that FOOOOOOOOOOOOOINE sista, Jenna, but if ANYONE has any Tech Assistance that might help me correct this problem, PLEASE send me a PM. And for the record, I don't have XP.
And now, back to your regularly scheduled most beautiful ticklee on film EVER....

VaTickler said:
but if ANYONE has any Tech Assistance that might help me correct this problem, PLEASE send me a PM. And for the record, I don't have XP.

have you tried using Real Player to play WMV clips? it will.

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back