• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*FREE CLIP* UK Models Sarah and Deane's First Nylon Tickle! (M/FF, FEET)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all,

Another little freebie from a shoot I had last week with a couple of new models from my home town of sunny Leicester! These two teenage friends were very cute and funny...this was their first time doing a video shoot, let alone being tied up and tickled! Deane (with the brown hair) was reluctant to show her feet on camera (she apparently hates feet in general!) but she had little choice once she was in the stocks, hehe! 🙂

Both girls were very ticklish and had some hilarious reactions at times. Deane seems the most ticklish in this clip, but it was Sarah (blonde) who really blew the roof off later on in this shoot...she's only the second girl I've met who can tear through several strips of gaffa tape at once! 😀

I'll be releasing a couple of fantastic F/F clips from this shoot appearing at UK Tickling later in the month, but here's a nice bonus scene I shot with them right at the start. They were both quite giggly and nervous when they arrived for the shoot and couldn't decide who should go first, so I figured: why not just tickle them both together? 🙂 This one is purely nylon foot tickling but there's plenty of upper body, bare feet etc in the other clips coming up!

Hope you like this anyway...any feedback would be more than welcome of course!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H14OA7LR

Cheers!

nice! id actually like to see them facing each other in that stock thingie tickling each others feet. i seen that once somebody posted and it was awesome! cool vid, keep up the good work!

Thanks guys - glad you liked them..there'll be more of these two coming soon!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back