• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE FREE FREE ENTRY Saturday, August 6: Nikki Lee Young & 45 Playboy-looking girls

Fetish Affairs

TMF Master
FREE FREE FREE ENTRY Saturday, August 6: Nikki Lee Young & 45 Playboy-looking girls

FREE FREE FREE ENTRY Saturday, August 6: Nikki Lee Young & 45 Playboy-looking girls abound bound playing around! Like Looney Tunes! Bikinis too 😉

It was a real honor and pleasure to meet some of you when I offered you all a onetime one-shot free admission last time recently to our foot fetish tickle fetish and comprehensive all of fetishes party with 45+ very hot very cool girls who are genuinely pleasing on all levels.

Some of you have been contacting us saying that you regret either not coming in taking the opportunity, or that for whatever reason you could that make it that night.

So tell you what, I will do this one more time.

So here we go: on Saturday, August 6, 6 PM until 12:30 AM, members of this forum are allowed into the party free; the normal very low fee of only 50 SMACK-HER-OOOS will be waived. You must RSVP as is a private event on private grounds attendance by invitation only, and you must have the special forum password that will be given to you when you RSVP.

For those of you who've already attended one of our affairs, we have a new referral system wherein you get a free admission for every gentleman you refer to us, such gentleman must not have had any contact with us previously, and you must have attended minimally one party previously.

Nikki Lee Young, a celebrated Internet celebrity, Playboy centerfold at that, shall be there. Plus 45+ other very hot girls who are very giving gracious and pleasing to the eye mind and body. All the other 45+ gorgeous girls will be dressed either in Playboy style outfits, or decked out in bikinis, either way good stuff!

The Angel of Death personally told me to tell you that life is short, for sure we all die, and death is still eternal, which is a long time. You said something about getting up and jumping into life while you still can. 🙂

The name of my party is changed, by the way; it is now called: "Fetish Affairs." (Formally: FTFPNYC).

New website: FetishAffairs.com
Same email: [email protected], for now, to change soon to: [email protected]

RSVP straightaway: It relieves stress! 😉

Angelico and the angelic Angels who give me a hand, and the angelic Angels who give you a hand and/or a foot or 2. 😉

Video: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h0xu9v3ajsy7xeq/ftfpnyc_Dahlia_tickled_in_nylons.mp4

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back