• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free LAST LAUGH THETA clip (brand new video)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

This is Francois from The Last Laugh. I just released my 8th tickling video, Last Laugh Theta. Sorry for the long delay.

The video features a total of 5 models, spread over two different shoots. The main part of the video (about 50 minutes) stars a trio of friends: Marie-Soleil, Josee and Catherine. Marie-Soleil gets most of the tickling, but the other two also get it for a few minutes each.

The two guest stars at the end of the video are Dalia and Kate, the models from Last Laugh Eta. It's footage from their cabin-in-the-woods shoot that I wasn't able to include in Eta (I had to trim 90 minutes of usable material down to 60). While it can be considered "leftovers", it's unreleased material, and the action is just as intense as Eta.

As usual, you can check out my web site (www.thelastlaughinc.com) for a lengthy description, several pictures, as well as a sample clip. If you prefer to get the clip right now:

<a href="http://extremetickling.com/llthetasample.wmv">WMV VERSION</a>
<a href="http://extremetickling.com/llthetasample.mpg">MPEG VERSION</a>

Many thanks to Uncle Steve from www.extremetickling.com for hosting the clips.

By the way, I have a little favor to ask. Many people are on my mailing list, a simple Outlook Express list that I use to keep interested people informed of updates from The Last Laugh. Now, the list seems to work fine for most, but a few people have told me that even though they're on the list (and they are, I checked) they don't get the messages when I release a new video. I have no idea what the problem is. I would like to have a better idea how bad the problem is. So, if you're supposed to be on my list but haven't received update emails for the last three videos (Zeta, Eta and Theta), please drop me a note telling me so at [email protected]. I appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please don't hesitate to post a reply or to send me an email ([email protected]) if you have any questions or comments.

nice..keep up the great job..love the girls that are all clothed..maybe we could get a few bellybutton tickles on ur next video?? lol..keep up the great work anyways!

naveltklr1350 said:
nice..keep up the great job..love the girls that are all clothed..maybe we could get a few bellybutton tickles on ur next video?? lol..keep up the great work anyways!

Yeah i agree with jeff. Francois that it would be nice to see you do some belly button tickles on your next video. Because you can't just catter to the feet people and the feet tickling people! you should think about cattering to the upperbody tickling people as well next time on your video shoot and clips. its just a suggestion. You may not wanna do it because the feet people will get mad or pissed at you😛 i do not know! But anywho i like your site Francios all non nude and playful tickling i like your website the best out of all of them on the internet today. Keep up the good clean work and lets hope it stays that way

i dont think he caters to the feet ppl..i see a lot of girls tickled on the upperbody in his other videos as well as this one..i was just hoping for some belly button tickling in one of them..lol..keep up ur awesome work francois!!

that's a cute clip....jus girls havin' fun. you've always had good stuff...!!

Francois A said:
Hello everyone!

This is Francois from The Last Laugh. I just released my 8th tickling video, Last Laugh Theta. Sorry for the long delay.

The video features a total of 5 models, spread over two different shoots. The main part of the video (about 50 minutes) stars a trio of friends: Marie-Soleil, Josee and Catherine. Marie-Soleil gets most of the tickling, but the other two also get it for a few minutes each.

The two guest stars at the end of the video are Dalia and Kate, the models from Last Laugh Eta. It's footage from their cabin-in-the-woods shoot that I wasn't able to include in Eta (I had to trim 90 minutes of usable material down to 60). While it can be considered "leftovers", it's unreleased material, and the action is just as intense as Eta.

As usual, you can check out my web site (www.thelastlaughinc.com) for a lengthy description, several pictures, as well as a sample clip. If you prefer to get the clip right now:

By the way, I have a little favor to ask. Many people are on my mailing list, a simple Outlook Express list that I use to keep interested people informed of updates from The Last Laugh. Now, the list seems to work fine for most, but a few people have told me that even though they're on the list (and they are, I checked) they don't get the messages when I release a new video. I have no idea what the problem is. I would like to have a better idea how bad the problem is. So, if you're supposed to be on my list but haven't received update emails for the last three videos (Zeta, Eta and Theta), please drop me a note telling me so at [email protected]. I appreciate it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please don't hesitate to post a reply or to send me an email ([email protected]) if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you. I have only nice things to say about your site. The clips are nice and the girls are very cute. Your work is excellent.

Francois A said:
Hello everyone!

i just ordered a video and i live in maryland. how long does it usually take to ship.

love your work.

Thanks

Charlie Mcune said:
i just ordered a video and i live in maryland. how long does it usually take to ship.

Ah yes, I assume the credit card (Paypal) order I just got is yours. It's from Maryland, so it's probably it.

As for how long it takes, it depends. Canada Post doesn't mention any standards. Based on my personal experience with previous customers, it seems it takes about 7-8 days for one of my packages to get to an American customer. Sometimes it takes as little as 5, sometimes it takes 10. The destination state has an influence on the delay (for instance, shipping to Florida takes longer than to Maine). It's hard to know for sure. Still, unless there's a special problem with the delivery, it should take under 2 weeks, probably closer to one week.

I'm sorry I can't garantee faster delivery, but under the circumstances I think it's not too bad. The service I use, "Small Parcel-USA, Airmail", while not the speediest, is a good compromise between speed and cost. It's certainly better than ordinary surface mail. Also, it's important to remember that I live in Canada, so while my packages often get to their destinations fairly quickly, on average one must assume it will take a little longer than a US-to-US delivery.

I hope you'll enjoy the video!

bellybutton

Yes Francois, please some belly button tickling in your next video. Thanks.

Brief message for Charlie Mcune:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm very sorry if I wasn't supposed to send you a confirmation of shipment at the address you use for Paypal payments. I like to inform my customers of the delivery situation, and that's the only address I had. But I guess there are situations in which using such emails can be somewhat delicate. I'll have to be careful with that. I'm glad to know that it didn't have any consequences. Don't worry, I won't use that email again.

Btw, I'm posting this here on the forum because, well, I felt that writing you again at the same address to tell you I'm sorry I sent you a message there in the first place wouldn't have been very smart of me, heheheh!

In any case, I hope you get the video very soon.

It seems a number of people would like to see bellybutton tickling in future videos. I'd like to include that technique, but the reality is that, in practice, it doesn't work all that well in most cases. At least that's been my experience. I mean, I've had a number of models try it, but usually they find it more uncomfortable than tickly. It typically makes them want to pee, not laugh. Not really the kind of reaction I care to use in my videos.

So it's not because I don't try to do bellybutton tickling. It's more because models just don't like it. I'm sure it's a very effective technique on some people, but I guess I'm just unlucky.

Anyway, if I ever find a model who's very ticklish on her bellybutton, don't wory, she'll get it there. I should mention, though, that I've already several video in reserve for later future release, and none has any significant bellybutton action. So if I do get that kind of footage it might take a long time before I release the video. Sorry about that.

BellyButtonsRoc,

I find it surprising that you think my videos are mostly about foot tickling, that I cater specifically to the foot people. Like naveltklr1350 said, most of my videos feature a good dose of upper body tickling, and it shows in the sample clips and sample pics. The video descriptions on my website also mention this. In fact, I'd say my videos tend to be roughly 50/50 feet/upper body on average.

Epsilon is almost exclusively about foot tickling, I'll give you that. But it's the exception. Besides, Zeta, Epsilon's sister video, is about 75% upper body. All my other videos so far present a more even mix, even though I assume some have a bit more foot tickling and some a bit more upper body tickling.

I do try to emphasize the feet whenever possible, that's true. Let's face it, while upper body tickling is very popular, feet remain a favorite target among ticklephiles, in great part due to the foot fetish thing. But I totally agree it would be wasteful to neglect those ticklish bellies, armpits, etc. Since the upper body tends to be easier to tickle than the feet (my experience, anyway), I have the models do a lot of it, and it all pretty much balances out in the end as far as the content of my videos is concerned.

Francois A said:
Brief message for Charlie Mcune:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm very sorry if I wasn't supposed to send you a confirmation of shipment at the address you use for Paypal payments. I like to inform my customers of the delivery situation, and that's the only address I had. But I guess there are situations in which using such emails can be somewhat delicate. I'll have to be careful with that. I'm glad to know that it didn't have any consequences. Don't worry, I won't use that email again.

Btw, I'm posting this here on the forum because, well, I felt that writing you again at the same address to tell you I'm sorry I sent you a message there in the first place wouldn't have been very smart of me, heheheh!

In any case, I hope you get the video very soon.

no problem. thanks

Thanks once again,Francois,for sharing another wonderful clip with us,for they seem to get better with the number of girls,and the more creative variety of tickling styles that erupt out from nowhere in every new video.

Francois A said:
I've had a number of models try it, but usually they find it more uncomfortable than tickly. It typically makes them want to pee, not laugh. Not really the kind of reaction I care to use in my videos.

So it's not because I don't try to do bellybutton tickling. It's more because models just don't like it. I'm sure it's a very effective technique on some people, but I guess I'm just unlucky.

Anyway, if I ever find a model who's very ticklish on her bellybutton, don't wory, she'll get it there. I should mention, though, that I've already several video in reserve for later future release, and none has any significant bellybutton action. So if I do get that kind of footage it might take a long time before I release the video. Sorry about that.

just a thought 😀 ..u make great videos anyways without belly button tickling in them! I didnt know it made the models uncomfortable..which is cool that u dont "force" that type of torture on them..lol.plus they are clothed which makes everything seem more real than some other videos....Keep up your great work Francois

naveltklr1350 said:
just a thought 😀 ..u make great videos anyways without belly button tickling in them! I didnt know it made the models uncomfortable..which is cool that u dont "force" that type of torture on them..lol.plus they are clothed which makes everything seem more real than some other videos....Keep up your great work Francois

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

As for not forcing navel tickling onto the models, well, I do care about my models, and I try my best to make them comfortable. But comfort isn't really the reason why I don't do navel tickling with them (or rather, why I don't use our attempts in my videos). Rather, it's a question of navel tickling not being all that effective in most cases. It doesn't seem to tickle very much. I can be a tad painful, or, more often, it can give a strong sensation of having to pee, or it can have no effect at all. Even if some models don't mind it, it doesn't serve much of a purpose if it doesn't make them laugh, no matter how (un)comfortable they are.

Also, it seems a few other models don't like sticking their fingers in their friends' navels, as it's a hard place to clean and some find messing with it to be a little distasteful. But that varies. It's the same way some of my models are just fine with using the tongue for foot tickling while other would never do it in a thousand years.

I realize some people do enjoy the idea of navel tickling very much, but my personal experience is that it's usually not a very good spot. I hope navel tickling fans do manage to find people who are responsive to that technique (in a positive way). But it usually doesn't work during my shoots. If there's very little navel tickling in my videos it's not for lack of trying or because I don't want to have that kind of activity in my videos. I simply don't get interesting results. It's kind of like tickling with feathers. A feather is a very traditional tickling tool, quite fun when it works. But in reality, one has to be very ticklish for it to work, and even an otherwise extremely ticklish person can be relatively insensitive to feathers. But there are exceptions. I recently met a candidate whose feet were only moderately ticklish when fingers or rougher tools (comb, hairbrush, etc.) were used, but she went crazy with a feather. But that's a very special case, not the norm. At least in my experience.

Anyway, I'm sorry for the lack of navel tickling in my videos. I wish I could have more, but I'm afraid there's little I can do about it.

hey its fine..the best things are that u care about the models and that its a non-nude, girl next door tickling video company..even if u dont have navel tickling ur videos still rock.. dont be sorry for not wanting the negative side in ur videos..plus i dont wanna see them pee anyways! other than that i cant wait to see what else u bring out!

hirokitickler said:
Which is the difference among mpg and wmv? Which is the better?

It used to be the mpg, but for Theta's wmv I increased the quality. Both versions now look more or less the same, though the wmv version is still only about 2/3 the size of the mpg. I offer the mpg version because I know some people can't play wmv files.

Of course, the quality isn't all that important since it's just sample clips. The real video looks a lot better than that.

Excellent job as usual in you, thanks you for sharing !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back