• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free preview! Hot babe is tickled to death by hungry roommate! Full nudity, body/feet

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
As requested, I made a preview--complete with tickle torment of all my most sensitive areas--of our latest video, MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY. But I do have to admit that I was having a hell of a time uploading it anywhere. I finally got it to work on my Vimeo account! Follow the link below and enter the password to view a FREE PREVIEW of ROOMMATE!

link to video: http://vimeo.com/17866280
password: lilysvideo

Enjoy!

Lily Haze

----------------------------------------------------
The VIDEO is now available!

We've developed a hot video that will feed your insatiable tickle lust! As a result of a strict adherence to a disciplined diet, MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY. She's been banned from any sort of meaty nourishment and, as a consequence, she looks upon myself as a tasty option. Yielding to impulse, and quite livid that I conspired to maintain the ban of burgers and similar provisions, Daphne--the aforementioned roommate--chloroforms me while I'm trying to catch a catnap. She drags me to a "cooking" area that has been insulated with plastic coating. My roomie binds my wrists and ankles with rope, restraining me into an inflexible vertical position. Stripping-off my abbreviated clothing, Daphne surveys my naked body and starts salivating: "Before you're cooked, I have to taste you...after all, I'm not a savage and I have to determine which wine you'll be compatible with! Oh yes, you'll be marinated...and then seasoned...And do you feel that blast of heat? I've already pre-warmed the oven! But, first, I have to tenderize you." She presses her mouth to my deep navel and gently sucks the orifice ("Ohhhh, you are so damn delicious"); though I'm scared to death, the cold surface of her tongue--rotating within my navel--prompts me to laugh hysterically (I'm ultra-ticklish, painfully vulnerable). "Ticklish, heh?," Daphne wickledly grins. "Well, try not to pass out for the duration of the tenderization process." My very hungry roommate savagely tickles my extremely sensitive erogenous targets: boobs, nipples, armpits, ribs, feet, thighs, you-name-it. It's agonizing torment but my screams encourage her to intensify the sadistic application. Just before I lose consciousness, Daphne massages my entire physique--head to toe--with cooking oil. She smacks her lips while poking my glistening body with her index finger: "No fat, you're all prime...yummy!...now say 'Aaaahhhhh'" She abruptly lodges a juicy apple in my mouth and prepares for the feast...

MY FEMALE ROOMMATE GETS HUNGRY--the complete, uncut, full-length video--may be downloaded from www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com.

BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT DOWNLOADING AT WORK: FULL-FRONTAL NUDITY (& VERY KINKY TORMENT). You've been warned!

Dinner is served! And I'm the main course!!

Lily

Bellybutton Soup for the Holidays!

Here's a Christmas card to Tickle Theater; it was photographed while we organized a trial shoot for a recipe titled "Bellybutton Soup" (my deep navel is "cleaned" with a Q-Tip--the ticklish fibers driving me to friggin' hysterics--properly oiled, seasoned, cooked [w/ a hairdryer], lightly peppered and marinated). While hardly endorsed by Martha Stewart, this is for gourmets who've had enough of the spiced ham, goose and sugar cookies! I literally had to be restrained while functioning as the Yuletide treat...

Happy Holidays!

Lily
www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back