• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FREE Tickling MANGA Fight! >:3 - Updates

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Alright! It's ON!

So, I'm working on a schedule for updates, but the basic plan right now is: "Get them done... and get them done fast!"

This means that the first page may be a sketchy mess, while the second one may be plain linework. The following may end up being completely toned, with the following be another sketchy mess.

The fact is, this is an experiment for me. It's all about getting faster!

Unfortunately, I didn't get to time this one (Had to run in and out to help various people.), but it did turn out faster than my older linearts. I do know that. >O

ALSO, I will be holding polls every few pages. That way everyone can make votes to change the battle randomly.

All in good fun. Btw, the polls will only be up for a day or so. So, don't expect them to wait!

Anyway... Round 1 has begun! x3

Enjoy. :3

-OT

P.S. I'll be updating the pages into this one thread so that things don't get out of hand with individual page posts! :3

Also, I'm not sure if you can run polls in replies... so I may just run them from my Deviantart account.

We'll see! x3

Ohhh! Can't wait to see this one! Sounds like a helluva matchup is coming! Great stuff, fella!

Page 01

Peach and Zelda are hanging out on a beach... just having a good 'ole time. But wait... what's that up in the sky? o-o

Any ideas? D:

Time Taken: 4 Hours.

--

Also... I think the cover is like... super BLAND! I'll fix it later... and re-upload that. D:

But, I don't wanna take time away from real pages. xD

Oh my goodness, if this is just the first page, I can't wait to see the rest!

LOVE your drawing style!! :super_hap :ggrin:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back