• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Free Yaqi Mega Clip (Over 30 minutes long!)

Once again; Yaqi is the undisputed King of Tickling. Many thanks!

Ugh. Don't we have enough foot tickling clips? Like every other video produced nowadays is foot tickling....there's barely any quality upperbody stuff nowadays.

Bollocks. Bollocks all the way down the line. We don't have enough. And besides, its always nice to know before you watch through 20 minutes of video without finding anything attractive (hihi)

Thanks a bunch!!

Uh oh, my download said complete after 17mb even though it is something like 350mb...hmm

me too..mine stopped at 48MB...his server keeps cutting off the download...anyway since its all upperbody i wont bother to keep trying...also it seems as if its just a compilation of all the clips hes already posted on here, so ive seen all the ones of the women i am attracted to already.

Thanks yaqi, great to see someone in your position still sharing stuff for free with the community. Thanks! 😀

And to ticklingukuk, Armpitlicker and stuff: Your answers were just stupid. Mart asked a simple question in a polite way and didnt even point out he liked foot tickling better. The only thing inpolite in this thread were your answers.

Thanks yaqi, great to see someone in your position still sharing stuff for free with the community. Thanks! 😀

And to ticklingukuk, Armpitlicker and stuff: Your answers were just stupid. Mart asked a simple question in a polite way and didnt even point out he liked foot tickling better. The only thing inpolite in this thread were your answers.

What was wrong with my answer? I didn't tell him to "shut up" or anything. I answered his question and then asked him who cares? And pointed out we have plenty of all foot stuff out there. Nothing in my post was "stupid".....Now his answer, about nothing in the clip being attractive due to no foot tickling could be argued as "stupid"... but to each his own.

on my computer the link just brings me to a blank white screen and acts like its loading forever. this also happened when tickle challange tried to give me a streaming clip. will these play in firefox? is it my settings? whats up

IM DOWNLOADING IT.... CANT WAIT TO SEE.... MUST BE GREAT.... AM ALWAYS A FAN OF YAQI CLIPS.....

which player would play this clip? I cant play it??? waiting for someone's reply

well,keep it here Yaqi, I'll download it one day, my internet connection is going slow right now. by the way thanks Yaqi...Good Works!!...keep it here,please

Last edited:
Thank you very much Yaqi for this awesome present !!!!!
Fantastic ticklees !!!!!!!!

i post only when i come across something truely wonderful yaqi, and this truely is. you are both a scholar and a gentleman, and a god among insects. thank you so much. 🙂

Hey Yaqi, are you still filming or are you currently out of business? Just wondering, because it would be a shame if you don't produce anymore....you're one of my favorite tickling producers.

mine stops after about 5 minutes.. any suggestions? =)

nope. if you really want it that bad, then you just have to keep trying it over and over. its a server problem on his end, but obviously he isnt rushing to fix it.

mine stops after about 5 minutes.. any suggestions? =)

For those having trouble downloading this clip, I spoke to tech support for my server today and they advised me that "due to the extreme file size, some systems may not be able to handle this download." They recommended that, in the future I should split the clip into more managable sizes. They also pointed out that the number of people simultaneously trying to download the clip might encounter problems. It has to due with the nature of your connection.

This experiment was a trial run for what might become a regular thing. Next time I'll choose a substantially smaller file, or break larger files into multiple segments.

I regret any inconvenience this might have caused but it has been a useful learning experience for me.

For those having trouble downloading this clip, I spoke to tech support for my server today and they advised me that "due to the extreme file size, some systems may not be able to handle this download." They recommended that, in the future I should split the clip into more managable sizes. They also pointed out that the number of people simultaneously trying to download the clip might encounter problems. It has to due with the nature of your connection.

This experiment was a trial run for what might become a regular thing. Next time I'll choose a substantially smaller file, or break larger files into multiple segments.

I regret any inconvenience this might have caused but it has been a useful learning experience for me.

regardless.. pretty awesome of you to post something like this. =)

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back