• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fresh air and the clouds opening up

Mr.Teehehe

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

I know i haven't posted for alittle while

I am now moving on with with my life and slowly trying to re-author my life and get things back on smooth solid ground and figuere out myself and my life and my heart more importantly. My chapter in my last relationship (and every relationship) that i have had is ended for good and ended forever and closed shut and it is now time to start a breath of new fresh air. Before i move on with love again and whatever area and aspect of my life i wanna make sure it's in my heart to do so again and that i am sure that it's the right one for me and that i won't be blinded again and blindsided and mislead and used and played and beat up mentally and emotionally again. I want to wait and not rush things this time wait as long as i have to wait before i jump feet first and dive into love and into a relationship or do anything in my life.

Because i am tired of rushing things and then in the end getting hurt and heart broken and burned and used up by every girl that i give my heart to. Everything that everybody has said to me through out my posts after posts and gave me advice on i am taking to real heart.

Thank you everybody for everything you are all great and wonderful in your own way

David,

Good luck in your life and relationships in future, m8. Glad to see the chrisis is over.

Hey Everyone,

I know i haven't posted for alittle while

I am now moving on with with my life and slowly trying to re-author my life and get things back on smooth solid ground and figuere out myself and my life and my heart more importantly. My chapter in my last relationship (and every relationship) that i have had is ended for good and ended forever and closed shut and it is now time to start a breath of new fresh air. Before i move on with love again and whatever area and aspect of my life i wanna make sure it's in my heart to do so again and that i am sure that it's the right one for me and that i won't be blinded again and blindsided and mislead and used and played and beat up mentally and emotionally again. I want to wait and not rush things this time wait as long as i have to wait before i jump feet first and dive into love and into a relationship or do anything in my life.

Because i am tired of rushing things and then in the end getting hurt and heart broken and burned and used up by every girl that i give my heart to. Everything that everybody has said to me through out my posts after posts and gave me advice on i am taking to real heart.

Thank you everybody for everything you are all great and wonderful in your own way

David,

I want to wish you the best of luck with smooth sails on your ship of love!

Glad to hear you're on the mend, man! I'm just taking it one day at a time myself at the moment. Sometimes, that's all we can do! 😛aw:

The title you've given this thread says a lot.

Taking it one day at a time is pretty much the story of my life too.

Good luck on your journey. As Pete Seeger once sang, take it easy, but take it!

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back