• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freud and I

chicago

Last edited:
Sounds like a great experience, Mairead. Thanks for sharing. We look forward to reading more of your tickling experiences with him. Happy tickling! 😎

Mitch

Wow! You bit him hard enough to turn green? :yowzer: You are a wild child!
I predict the two of you will have a lot of fun. :couch:
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed reading it and learning a little about you. :xpeepsofa You're an interesting person.

I'm glad to read your feet are more ticklish than you thought!

Daniel's a lucky man to be dating you Mairead. Its amazing that you are dating a psychologist 11 years your senior! I cant even walk to the bathroom at night to take a piss!!! :yowzer: You continue to amaze me. You kind of remind me of a female Anakin Skywalker...so full of potential! I only wish your feet were ticklish! :veryhappy

Kick ass!! Hope you two share more moments like that! Sounds like he's a pretty fun and open minded fella!

Mimi 😀

ticklishgiggle said:
So I'm talking/dating this psychologist guy.....I ended up spending the night since I had gotten pretty drunk and it had gotten pretty late......😀

May I offer some brotherly advice? Dating, along with all of the extra-curricular activities you and Freud will indulge in, are always better without too much alcohol🙂
Btw TG, with your incredible looks, if you have any acting talent you should get down to Hollywood ASAP. You could be a star!

And Wraith ~ your picture Definitely needs to be polished up. I suggest a consultation with Mimi without delay!

Peace and Love

ticklishgiggle said:
.....Although, if they're ever in need of another Christina Ricci meets Daria type, then I'm the one.

Daria Nicolodi?

ticklishgiggle said:
So I'm talking/dating this psychologist guy named Daniel, He's about 27 and pretty hilarous. So Freud and I went on a few dates and the last time I saw him, St. Patrick's Day, I ended up watching a movie at his house. Some shitty horror flick "Joshua" and then we watched "Fun with Dick and Jane," which has a good, albeit short, tickling scene. So I'm laying on my stomach on his bed and he's laying the same way next to me, in front of the TV. All of a sudden, I feel a light poking on my left side, but I had a hoodie on, so it didn't do much. He kept poking and I said, "You fail." So he grabs my side and I immediately curl up into a ball, grinning, barely stifling the giggles playing at the back of my throat and he does the whole "Ah ha! I own you," thing. Well, as much of a 'lee as I am, the thought of someone "owning me" doesn't sit well with me, so I said "What? You don't own me." By now I had uncurled myself and was back in my original position and so he goes for my side again, with the same results.

"See? Definite ownage."

So I scowled/grinned and we continued to watch the rest of the move. When it was over, we were both pretty relieved. I could tell he'd been waiting for those final credits to roll because as soon as they did he practically jumped on me. He dug into my sides, ribs, stomach, and when I tried to roll over and curl up into a ball again, he got my neck, which is widely known to be my most ticklish spot. All the while he's saying things like "There's a good spot." and "I just love tickling you. I can't stop," and all the while I'm just squealing and laughing.

I ended up spending the night since I had gotten pretty drunk and it had gotten pretty late. The next day while we were watching TV in his room before going out to breakfast, I remembered I fell asleep with my ID in my back pocket, but it wasn't there when I woke up. I figured it must've fallen out while I was asleep and so I went under the blanket to find it. I found it and put it back in my pocket, but he noticed and said "What the hell are you doing?" I told him and said I had to find it before he saw it because of course everyone's ID picture is insanely horrific. Including mine. He then told me that I shouldn't have said that, because now he had to see it. Thus, a wrestling match ensued and I had him for a second, but his upperbody strength beat mine pretty good. However, I still wasn't going to let him see it. I mean, this picture is painful to look at. So he grabs a foot. Now, I'm not very ticklish on my feet, or so I thought... They're a weird place I guess, and when he started on them I was pretty surprised at the sensations it caused. I tried to kick him away, but he had it in one of those armlock thingies. I finally pulled it out of his grasp, but then he jumps on me and gets my neck. I give in, he sees it, does the whole... "It's...not bad...really..." thing, and that was that.

Pretty fun overall. I bit him pretty bad sometime during the course of the whole thing. It turned green. Ironic, since it was St. Patrick's Day, but it's not like I planned it... really...

And later that day he somehow figured out that I like to be submissive. Hmm.. I wonder how he came to that conclusion... It's probably because I'm so dominant in my personality. And, of course, he is a psychologist. Anyway, he asked me if I was into bondage and I said I'd never tried it but why not? So I'm hoping maybe in the near future, Freud and I get to test some of these things out 😀

sounds like u had fun, hope to hear more from u on your next meeting.

:firedevil

Oh fcuk me!

You're gorgeous. I'm in love! (you look just like a girl I know, and i love her too!)

Calm down.

(Oh but how can i calm down. What hair! And what a great smile and great eyes. Oh, and you're fit and you know it, which just completes the package - women who know they're sexy are just sooooooo, soooo sexy

I'm off to have a cold shower (EDIT: I GOT IN THE SHOWER AND MELTED THE PLASTIC BASE, SO I DECIDED TO GET A BATH. BUT WHEN I GOT IN, ALL OF THE WATER IMMEDIATELY BOILED TO STEAM...........oh shit, now my clothes and any objects in the immediate vicinity are starting to spontaneously combust............

now the house is on fire,

and i'm slowly melting through the upper crust down to the mantle and below.............

i should at least find my equilibrium just outside the core of solid molten steel, at the centre of the earth

and in case you wondered, i have my laptop with me whilst descending into the abyss, forever captivated by your beauty and knowing that i will be entobmed with nothing but my lonely infatuation for company

Sounds like you and Freud Daniel may have some unfinished business and forward episodes of caring and sharing. Thanks for the heads up. I enjoyed it. Have a great time.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back