• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (5-24-24).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Historically, US citizens have been resistant to the metric system. Not really a surprise that a nation dedicated to representative government should have no use for a foreign ruler.

* * *​

Having sex with my wife is just like using a new garden hose... zero kinks.

* * *​

Remember Dolly the sheep? Seems that all her clones have been butchered and eaten, just the same as she was. Not by the same person, mind you... it was a copycat killer.

* * *​

Our yearbook just selected me as the most mysterious guy in our high school. I can't tell you how much that means to me.

* * *​

She: "Sorry, Daddy. I've been a bad girl."

He: "I appreciate the effort, my child, but the preferred phrasing would be, 'Forgive me Father, for I have sinned'."

* * *​

My career councilor told me I'd be no good at poetry because of my dyslexia, but I showed him! I've currently got a best-selling line of mugs, vases and ceramic statues!

* * *​

He: "I'm so sick of this marriage! I'm going out to throw myself on the train tracks!"

She: "No! Don't do it!"

He: "What do you care?"

She: "The trains aren't running today. Try the freeway instead."

* * *​

Ever since I set up that henhouse, I've been real popular with the housewives, sellin' the occasional frier and loads of fresh eggs! Sure, I love the extra money, but I'm really in it for the chicks!

* * *​

It's no mystery that the Vatican is in Italy... rumor has it that Jesus was also Italian. That's why the Romans nailed his hands down, just to shut him up.

* * *​

When Jesus was a youngster, He wasn't sure if He was really the Messiah or not. Joseph kept referring to his nagging sister-in-law as Auntie Christ.

* * *​

My wife and I have one of the most compatible married relationships in the country. I want to die and she wants to kill me.

* * *​

Q: What happens if a tachyon starts traveling at sub-light speed?

A: You'll have to take it to the quantum mechanics.

* * *​

My brother gets reckless when he's drunk. Stubborn, too. I warned him not to play that round of Russian Roulette. Think he listened to me? It went straight through one ear and out the other.

* * *​

Mead, a drink made from fermented honey, is one of the earliest alcoholic beverages known. Those who indulged were among the first to get a buzz.

* * *​

I have an effective cure for an irrational fear of spiders: move to Australia. Your fear will be perfectly rational out there.

* * *​

Blonde: "Did you see that guy back there who made the U-Haul pull over? Boy, you don't often see a dancer in uniform!"

Brunette: "That wasn't a dancer, silly! It was a cop!"

Blonde: "Oh yeah? Then how come he was busting a move?"

* * *​

I've had trouble remembering when my wedding anniversary is, but my wife has promised to help me. Turns out hers is on the exact same day!

* * *​

Brunette: "When I want your fucking advise, I'll ask for it!"

Blonde: "Good idea! It's a topic I know a whole lot about!"

* * *​

"Give and take" is a philosophy that fails on the most basic level: just because I take a shit doesn't mean I give a shit.

* * *​

My uncle took part in the Normandy Invasion... thanks to him, me and my pals were never forced to speak German! PTSD made him shoot up our high school language department.

* * *​

My dad had a stressful job that made him angry or depressed a good deal of the time. Even so, he never needed the help of a psychiatrist; he turned to home-improvement projects as therapy. Every weekend you would find him in the garage or basement, working out his frustrations with a coping saw.

* * *​

Brunette: "If you want to succeed, it's wise to take life with a grain of salt."

Blonde: "Really? I never knew that! I've been eating salt for years and never realized how poisonous it is!"

LOL 😛
Great collection as usual!
My favorite:
Brunette: "When I want your fucking advise, I'll ask for it!"

Blonde: "Good idea! It's a topic I know a whole lot about!"

Wow, really early this week! Much thanks, Milagros! 😊 Blondes are indeed worth the quickest possible reply! Especially for a scholar like this one! Blondes have a reputation for being dumb, but that isn't necessarily true. On some topics, they're absolute geniuses! I'd enroll as a pupil!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back