• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (6-14-24).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
My wrist watch has broken down; guess I'll have to take it to Jiffy Lube. Seems odd to me, but my sister insists I've lost quarts.

* * *​

She: "You leaving already? You've got to be the worst sex partner on the planet!"

He: "Hey, do you really think it's fair to make that judgement based on only 30 seconds?"

* * *​

I was a teenager when I moved out and began doing my own laundry. What a disaster that was! I didn't even know how to start! Mom said it was easy; just follow the directions on my shirts. Really? What the hell good was "Pink Floyd" supposed to do me!

* * *​

Hear about the blonde who was at the mall when the power went out? She was stuck on the escalator for over five hours.

* * *​

My sister tried to turn the tables on me and asked which I'd rather come across while alone in the woods: a bear or a man. I told her it didn't matter which... I was ready to assault either one.

* * *​

Two drunks are at the circus and find their way into the lion's cage. The lion snarls and one of them shrieks, "Ohmygod, I'm gettin' out of here!"

"What for?" asks the other, settling back. "The movie just started!"

* * *​

... so, to make a long story short, I became an book editor.

* * *​

Rowan Atkinson isn't as popular as he used to be. In fact, you could safely call him a has-Bean.

* * *​

My fiancé and I coordinate so well! You should see us at meal time... we prepare the meal in tandem, take little bites at exactly the same time! Even during cleanup, me washing, her drying, each of our moves is attuned to the other's! It shows you the value of being in sink.

* * *​

She: "Tell me the truth: am I too fat?"

He: "Hey, the fatter the better! Being plump is in vogue these days! I personally know at least 15 overweight gals. And you're 12 of them!"

* * *​

Cats will regularly play with a ball of yarn, but I only know of a single puss who's eaten one. Bet you've heard of her too... she had three little mittens.

* * *​

Q: Will Smith's next project is going to be a zombie picture. Which line of dialogue will be the most notable?

A: "Keep my wife's brains out of your fuckin' mouth!"

* * *​

At some point in my childhood I had a twin brother. I don't remember him at all, but my mother has the evidence... she claims to have a picture of me when I was two.

* * *​

Q: What would Fred Schneider's band be called if all the members were bovine?

A: The Beef-52s.

* * *​

My mother-in-law and a few of the pals snuck some whisky into their senior ball game. At the bottom of the fifth, the bags were loaded.

* * *​

She: "You know all about computers, right? How do you make a motherboard?"

He: "Usually I just tell her about my job."

* * *​

Q: Why is the Mustang Ranch so popular?

A: Tradition. A cowboy always love his whores.

* * *​

Dad: "See son? This is why you shouldn't use the white crayon. You've been scribbling away for half an hour and the paper still looks exactly the same! Don't you think you should pick another color? You'll actually get something done!"

Son: "I can't right now, dad. I'm drawing a blank."

* * *​

When I was a kid, I avidly read that Dr. Seuss book about King Yertle. Even at that early age, I recognized it as a parable about fascists. It started my lifelong obsession with turtle-itarinasm.

* * *​

Last words of the martyr as he was torn limb from limb: "Remember me!"

* * *​

Ripping a martyr to pieces will ruin his value to the cause. He'll be completely disorganized.

* * *​

Blonde: "I have the results from the COVID test. Got a 50."

Brunette: "50? What's that mean? 50 what?"

Blonde: "I dunno. But I had my IQ test done at the same time and there's no question about how smart I am! It came back positive!"

LOL 😛
Great collection as usual!
My favorite:
Hear about the blonde who was at the mall when the power went out? She was stuck on the escalator for over five hours.

Thanks as always, Milagros! 😊 It's true, you just can't beat a stunning blonde when it comes to humor! It takes a circuit breaker to do that. Wish I'd been stuck up there with her.... I doubt I'd have found my way off either!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back