• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday The 13th

I'm looking forward to this believe it or not. I normally hate remakes, like Halloween for example. I've decided to give this the benefit of the doubt.

It has nothing to do with the fact that Nana Visitor is playing Mrs. Vorhees. It's not like I had a thing for Major Kira or anything like that.

I like the idea of the tunnels. They make sense and make Camp Crystal Lake more of a spooky ass place.

Because they kept Rob Zombie away from it, it has a chance of succeeding. 😉

i agree ,i liked the old friday the 13th's but thi one looks awesome

It looks more like another sequel with a brief retelling of how Jason gains his trademark hockey mask,otherwise I'm a bit worried that this might not have the trademark gore that made the series so famous,since I surprisingly seen no gore pics either on-line or in any horror magazines(other than just the pics of the pretty looking youth cast),for hopefully this one will be good(considering it's another "re-boot"/"reimagining").

It looks more like another sequel with a brief retelling of how Jason gains his trademark hockey mask,otherwise I'm a bit worried that this might not have the trademark gore that made the series so famous,since I surprisingly seen no gore pics either on-line or in any horror magazines(other than just the pics of the pretty looking youth cast),for hopefully this one will be good(considering it's another "re-boot"/"reimagining").

To be honest, I'll sacrifice the gore for a good story. Oftentimes the gore makes the movie a little stupid when it's over the top.

I hope they remake the one where Jason's in outer space. That was awesome. 😛uke:

the hollywood brother is looking forward to it and hope that there are some good kills in it but the hollywood brother is not sure that you need to keep remaking all these classic horror films. why not just keep taking the legendary characters and put them in new movies with new people to kill and tickle torture?

Forgive me for saying this but why the heck are you guys looking forward to this? All horror movies follow the same genre:

Step 1: Good guys are introduced and so is bad guy.

Step 2: Bad guy starts killing and good guys run around acting like idiots.

Step 3: Bad guy kills some more while good guys find contrived plot device which enables them to formulate a plan that a pair of trained monkeys could perform to kill said bad guy.

Step 4: Good guys use plan and bad guy dies but not before taking half the remaining good guys with him.

Step 5: Good guys rejoice and bad guy returns to be an shit once again.

Seriously guys. If you want to see a great movie, go rent Ben Hur or something like that.

Forgive me for saying this but why the heck are you guys looking forward to this? All horror movies follow the same genre:

Step 3: Bad guy kills some more while good guys find contrived plot device which enables them to formulate a plan that a pair of trained monkeys could perform to kill said bad guy.

Step 4: Good guys use plan and bad guy dies but not before taking half the remaining good guys with him.

Seriously guys. If you want to see a great movie, go rent Ben Hur or something like that.

Says the chick who is gaga over the next Superman movie, which will suck as much as the last one. lol

Hmmm, I'm a Kryptonian with god-like powers on Earth, but I still can't figure out how to deal with kryptonite. DOH! :blush

lol lol lol lol

I gotta go with Roxie on this one...

...though I also have a few little Paint-By-Numbers run-of-the-mill gory slasher flic fodder to add to her very impressive list:

1) First, one of Our Heroes gets offed in some grisly fashion, and the others decide to STAY. "We have to solve this mystery! We MUST find out who did this to Jake!" the survivors will say. Me, I'd be the guy that said "Mystery, schmystery! My ass is outta here!" And I'd take off screaming, hitching the next ride I could to a Sheraton Inn.
2) Whenever any individual Good Guy is being stalked/chased/hunted through the woods, THEY ALWAYS RUN IN STRAIGHT LINES. Good LORD, why not just jump on the maniac's sword thingy and make it quicker? Turn left! Fake right! Climb a damned tree! Do SOMETHING other than just take off straight ahead! And, for the love of Pete, DON'T trip over any tree roots! Been there, seen that...
3) The one surviving Hero (there's ALWAYS exactly just one, and you have to have that one in order for eight thousand sequels to be made) finds the most preposterous, inane, absurd way to finally dispatch with The Bad Guy, a killing method that's so lame that ANY of the once-living idiots from earlier in the flick could've thought of it themselves. Not that The Psychotic, Foul-Smelling Evil Villain is REALLY dead, anyhow, no matter how terminally he/she/it seems to have been offed
4) Can't the twerps hear all that chilling, tension-filled music in the background that pretty much GUARANTEES someone's spleen is gonna end up splattered on a wall in about two or three seconds?

I may be a big, macho, rough-around-the-edges, uncouth varmint, but give me Monsters, Inc. any day over any of that dreadful slasher pap. :stickout

Well just about every genre can be broken down into its most basic forms and skeletal plot. Horror is not excluded.

I watch for the storyline. What makes the maniac tick? How many different ways can the maniac skewer the victim? How well does the writer compensate against plot holes? It all makes tremendous viewing entertainment.

Silence of the Lambs was great in that respect. Anthony Hopkins made you think, "wait a minute, maybe this guy isn't acting..." for a second or two.

I agree with you entirely, FeatherDaemon, much like always

If one thing can definitely be said about motion pictures, it's that they're often extremely cliched spanning across all genres. I mean, one of the chief pans a film critic will resort to is that a movie is "predictable" and, let's face it, many of them are, with awfully simplistic plots to boot. ALL Disney films, as glorious as many of them tend to be, nonetheless are carbon copies of each other in terms of their essential plots, and the good guys HAVE to always win or else countless small children will weep for weeks. Further, many film adaptations of controversial, gripping, sometimes bitingly satiric novels are either altered to produce a "happy ending" (The Natural), or else their impact is softened for palatability from the general masses (Less Than Zero), OR the satirical edge is mostly filed down to a mere goofy irony (Forrest Gump) in an attempt to avoid predictability. Even Titanic, which truly was an epic, breathtaking film, could have its plot summed up in two words: "boat sinks." And we KNEW the blasted thing was doomed. And if you try anything different in Hollywood, the results are often rather horrific, to the excrutiating tune of fare such as Freddy Got Fingered, Surviving Christmas, or The Pacifier.

I think a film like The Silence of the Lambs would be truly exquisite. I've read the book three times, and it's chilling, provocative and impossible to put down for long. It's that type of more psychological horror I prefer, and the truly scariest movie I've seen to date, believe it or not, was Fatal Attraction. The last twenty minutes of the picture are gripping, terrifying and sheerly brilliant. I remember all six-foot-plus, over two hundred pounds of me practically fetal in my seat from the fourth row, murmuring with trepidation. Long live the thinking man's (or woman's) screenplay!

I never thought about it that way. It kind of takes the charm out of horror movies , doesn't it ?
Oh well, its still entertainment, even if it is predictable
And your'e right Ben Hur is a great classic movie 🙂

So, what's everyone here doing on the real Friday the 13th coming up in a couple of days?

F13 has never been unlucky for me, just occasionally weird.

So, what's everyone here doing on the real Friday the 13th coming up in a couple of days?

F13 has never been unlucky for me, just occasionally weird.

I have plans on that night. The execution of which is simply murder. Bwahahahaha!!! lol

:death:

the hollywood brother has recently viewed the orginal and the brand new one. the hollywood brother thoughts are that the mother was better in the original but the people were more deserving of the kills in the new one. also the guy that was ruining the song "SISTER CHRISTIAN" was very annoying. when he ruined the song i was cheering for him to get killed. the hollywood brother did like the ending at the lake being very similar indeed to the original and the hollywood brother liked the axe throw kill a lot. what the hollywood brother did not fuly comprehend was two things? first was the pot jason's, some random idiots or was it supposed to be from the people in the original movie? secondly what was the mine and tunnels about?

I'm a big fan of the original so its good that jason is in this one because in the original it was just his mom but i'm sure everyone knows that

... also the guy that was ruining the song "SISTER CHRISTIAN" was very annoying. when he ruined the song i was cheering for him to get killed. ...

I had a job in the mid-80's at which my co-workers insisted on listening to a radio tuned to the local top-40 pop station. I had to hear "Sister Christian" three times an hour! I wished that someone like Jason would come along and waste all of the members of the band, Night Ranger!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back