• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend' Mom tickling.

medikation65

TMF Master
I was watching a movie with a female friend of mine, named Candice and her mother. Candice was short, dirty blonde hair, and wearing black pants with black stocking socks, and a blue t-shirt. Her mother, who was tall, and attractive, was about 45 years old. She was wearing a full body dress and tan nylons, and no shoes.

In the movie there was a girl tied up to a chair, and she was trying to escape but she couldn't. Candice said;
"I could get out of that, why can't she?"
"I was just thinking that." I said.
Candice's mother said; "No you couldn't! Neither of you could."
We started to kind of debate about how easy or hard it would be to get away if someone tied you up. Candice said to me; "I'll bet I could tie YOU up where you couldn't get out though."
"No way!" I replied.
"You wanna try it?" Candice asked me.
"Okay!"

SOOOOO......

Candice and I went to the living room carpet with a bunch of rope, and she started tying me up in a hogtie on my stomach. By the time she was done, I was STUCK! Totally! I couldn't get out of it If my life depended on it.
"So should I just leave you here then?!" She joked. "Maybe I will leave you here for a bit! Haha!" And Candice went to the bathroom.

I wasn't worried, I knew she was only teasing. I struggled a little for a bit and then gave up. Hands behind me, and tied to my ankles with my bare feet sticking up into the air.

Then along came Mrs. Farmer into the living room. She looked at me from across the room and said; "Well! She certainly tied you well now didn't she!"
"Mmph! Yup, I don't think I can get out at all!"
"Really?" Mrs. Farmer said. "Even if I said I was going to come over there and tickle you?"

I was floored!

I didn't really know what to say, so I just started to struggle a little and grin. Mrs. Farmer then said; "You've got about 10 seeconds, then I'm going to be over there and I'm going to find all your ticklish spots!" And she started coming over to me while wiggling her long red fingernails in the air at me!
I felt butterflies in my stomach as I tried to get lose, and THAT wasn't going to happen! So she got closer, and closer until finally she was standing right over me.
"Uh oh, I don't think you're going to make it!" she said with an infectious grin on her face. She knelt down beside me and her ticklish fingers getting closer and closer still.
"Here they come..." and then she furiously started tickling my sides through my shirt. I lost it of course and started laughing uncontrollably! She then pulled my shirt out of my pants and tickled my bare sides with her nails. She kept saying; "Tickle tickle tickle! Are you ticklish? Huh? Are you?" I loved/hated it, so I said in between laughing fits; "No! Not in the slightest!"
"Oh no?" she replied. "Even the feet?!" And I felt her awfully ticklish nails scramble over the bottoms of my bare feet. She was a ruthless tickler! Sometimes holding an ankle to rake the sole with her other hand! Then she reached under my shirt and tickled my ribs and sides while using the other hand to tickle my feet. I have never laughed that hard in my life! And she was just LOVING it!
"Hmm...I wonder what's your MOST ticklish spot. I would think it's your feet, huh? Is it? Is it your feet?" and she would tickle me constantly while she was saying this. "I LOVE ticklish feet! Candice has very ticklish feet also you know. She gets it from me!"

She tickled me like that until Candice came into the room. Then Candice trotted over and said; "Oh we're tickling him are we?" But Mrs. Farmer said; "Actually no, we're tickling YOU!" And she attacked her daughter's ribs and underarms until she had her on the floor. Then grabbed an ankle and started tickling the sole of her stockinged foot. Candice was shrieking with ticklish laughter and kicking her foot to escape her Mother's ticklish fingernails!

I of course was tied up and couldn't do anything. Then they both started tickling me somemore, Candice around my ribs and her Mom on my feet. Whew! What a session it was. Then they untied me after a while and we all laughed about it.

However, more tickling was done when we decided to tie Candice up in a hogtie. And that will be another story...

ok, now im pretty sure it was just btw it was written, but this is true corect? And since i believe it is, congratulations, thats just like...awesome. Hope u took advantage of it. thanx 4 posting

Nice story!

This is a very nice story...I'll wit for the second one.
Thank you!

Tickled by my friends mom

A similar thing happened to me when I was younger. I was at my friends house, Jackie, and we we hanging out in her room. We were talking about something(cant remember) had happened in school and we both thought it was hilarious. She started going into hysterics and her mom came running up the stairs. Her mom, short, allright looking, and nice but small feet, busted in.

"Is everything ok in here," Jackie's mom (Dana) said.
"Yeah everything is cool ma. We were just talking about this thing that happened in school," Jackie said.
"Oh good. I thought he was tickling you maybe. You know how ticklish you are."

She seemed embarrased so I said,"It's cool, we are all ticklish. MY feet are really ticklish."

Jackie then got up and whispered something in her mom's ear. I thought she was saying something personal so I paid no attention. Next thing I know Jackie grabs my legs, puts them together and sits on them. Jackie is not a big girl, but I was small and she easily overpowered me. I was now laying on my stomach on her bed with her on my legs .

Her mom then ran over pulled off my shoes and pulled off my socks."Oh look what we have here. So cute, I hope they're just as ticklish."

I yelled out NOOOOOOOOO, but it was too late. Dana went to work all over my soles and quickly sent me into hysterics. Jackie started tickling my sides and Dana continued on my feet. This continued for around 15-20 minutes with a few small breaks in between. I caught my break when they wanted to switch positions. I was able to get free. Then Dana came to me and said lets get Jackie. I turned on her however and grabbed her ankles and called her daughter over.

Her daugther held her ankles as I scribbled all over Dana's soles. She was in hysterics, begging for mercy. Of course I would show none. We went on for about thirty minutes before Jackie suggested we get off. We did so and we all went downstairs to watch a movie.
It was a great experience and have had nothing like that since in my life. We have had a few more tickles, but nothing quite like this.

Mrs. Robinson, Are You Trying To Tickle Me......,?

Amazing. I Can't Find A Girl To Tickle Me, Much Less A Mother-daughter Tag Team. Thanks For The Great Stories.

GEORGIATKLER said:
Amazing. I Can't Find A Girl To Tickle Me, Much Less A Mother-daughter Tag Team. Thanks For The Great Stories.

A) Befriend girl (not even a girlfriend)
B) Invite girl over for dinner/movie/what have you.
C) Make witty/sarcastic comment about said girl during the evening.
D) Reply, "Whatcha gonna do about it?" when she complains.
E) If she tackles -or- tickles, laugh and exclaim, "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! I GIVE UP!...I'm way too ticklish..." with a grin.
F) Note the gleam in her eye
G) BEWARE!

Has yet to fail me...'ever'.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back