• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend tickle m/m sides

ChosenofMystra

2nd Level Yellow Feather
So yesterday a good friend of mine and myself were leaving a writer's guild meeting on our campus and decided to go get some lunch at the restaraunt located across the street. We arrived, placed our orders and waited for them to bring our drinks. The waitress did so and left.

Now there wern't too many patrons at this time of day, which was surprising; but I passed it off as good fortune...and a chance to "get" this good buddy of mine.

We were sitting side by side and as he went to sip from the straw, I looked at him with an evil grin and the words "side noogies" escaped my lips in a slithering hiss. (props to Stephen King's Christine for that particular term)

I gently poked him in the side with my index finger a few times, which caused him to splutter and yelp. He called me a bastard and said I was going to get my own someday as I sat back with a cocky grin on my face, telling him "yeah yeah"

There you have it. Sorry I wasn't as descriptive as I would have liked to be, but he asked me not to describe him as a requirement for posting this. Oh well 🙂

Hope you enjoyed.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back