• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

friends aunt 2

johnjo2

TMF Regular
as mentioned in the past.
took this oppertunity to film a friend applying massage cream to a relative.
hope you enjoy. j.j.

Attachments

peepee said:
that...was the most repulsive and disgusting thing i have ever viewed, that woman is quite ugly

Yeah, you tell him peepee. It pales in comparison to all the binary content you post.

peepee said:
that...was the most repulsive and disgusting thing i have ever viewed, that woman is quite ugly
I know this isn't of my concern, but don't you think you're being a little harsh? Some people may find that statement a bit offensive and unneccessary. Sure, she wasn't exactly pamela anderson but she wasn't ugly or repulsive. Besides, like gilmour said, her reactions were great. I haven't seen you contribute anything yet and even if you or your family were models of some sort (which to my knowledge, they aren't), I don't think you should say things like that. If this clip doesn't meet your expectations, that's perfectly fine, but don't go around bitching about it. Unless it's constructive criticism, saying negative things like that aren't neccessary.

That aside, thanks for sharing your clip, John.

Edit:
tickleking said:
Yeah, you tell him peepee. It pales in comparison to all the binary content you post.
Forget all that stuff I said up there earlier. I like this response better. :laughing:

Last edited:
Nice

WoW! that was good! I would love to see that same woman in a pair of stocks! Totally immobile. While the tickler scrubs her soles!

My policy has always been that if I personally don't like tickling material for whatever reason that someone has posted, I simply refrain from saying anything. Why? Because it would be rude and childish to actually hammer someone for taking THEIR time to share with US. What's worse is when a flamer hasn't even posted material themselves. If you don't like something, then move on to the next post. It's pretty easy to do.

Johnjo2, thank you for posting the clips. This lady is not "disgusting", she is simply older. Her soles are nice and her reaction, as noted already, was terrific. Keep up the good work!

peepee said:
No trolling please. Constructive critisism is welcome, but hurling insults isn't.

Last edited:
really good

nice vid, and her reactions and laughter are very gorgeous, keep the good work and don't stop tickling your friend aunt

Wow the clips reminds me that my sister I would tickle my mothers feet when i was very young.

Nice clips johnjo2, thanks for sharing them. Note to peepee:That lady may not be a fashion model but she's far from ugly and she has soft and ticklish feet hence the reason for the clips being posted in the first place. Before you call anyone ugly check that face in the mirror in the morning when you are shaving

ticklee16 said:
WoW! that was good! I would love to see that same woman in a pair of stocks! Totally immobile. While the tickler scrubs her soles!

See? Now that is a good train of thought. I'm right there with you on that one 😀

ugly

thanks for the positive comments fellow members.
and yes the whole purpose of the post was to share the humour of what was happening to the lady. it was unexpected on her part and totally original.
that was what made it worth posting.
please peewee feel free to post a home made clip, sure it will be of 20th century fox standard.j.j.

youuuhhhouuuu , man those clips are simply incredible!!!! love to see more of these woman , i love to see the tickler scrubing her soles !good job 😉

I think this clip is very good! At least a genuine reaction, what more can we ask for? And I think the lady looks quite alright, considering her age. By the way, anyone know what language they're speaking?

I thought they were pretty cool.

Personally, I think the lady's attractive enough, and she's got some nice looking soles.

Kind of a fun clip, IMHO. Wish I had friends of the family I could apply cream to!

Thanks for sharing. Got any more?

Superb! Enough said, ignore the negativity, congrats on a great clip.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I agree with all of them. I am really not looking at her face she as awesome soles and toes WOW.

sorry but those clips didnt appeal to my tastes, i am ll for mature women being tickled etc. but i wasnt the bigest fan of this clip, id just like to take the time though to say thanks for taking the time to contribute to the vidclips section (something which i have yet to do lol)

by the way sorry if there are any spelling errors etc. in this post because in my defence i am slighty less sober than i was two hours ago lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back