• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Friends With Entitlements

Senshi1

Staff
Still on a high from my first picture, I came out with a second one. I may slow down after this, but hopefully you'll like it. 😛 I used the MacGuyver technique again (drawn on paper, photographed with a smartphone, uploaded, cleaned/coloured in Pixlr), but I had a little extra practice, so I think this one turned out a little cleaner than my last pic.

Hope you enjoy the pic! I'll probably upload a slightly more explicit version later this week. In the meantime, please enjoy, and please visit me! http://wife-napper.deviantart.com/ (Spouses and girlfriends should be accompanied at all times, unless you mind donating them for "the cause" for an hour or two)

And yes, of course, I got Karen's approval (as always) before uploading this. xD

- - - - -

Every time they chat, Karen is going to end up being tickled. She knows this. Brad, like many people, is a huge ticklephile, and delights in watching her wriggle under his fingers.

This time was no different. "Come on," he says; "Just a few tickles!"

She knows it won't end at 'just a few tickles', but she just can't help herself. He charms her easily, and she agrees to submit, just for a few moments.

"Come on, lie down!"

"Put your arms up for me!"

"That shirt's really getting in my way, you know."

The devious tickler wears her down, one little liberty at a time. Eventually, through one last little indulgence after another, Karen finds herself tied to a wooden horse in just her underwear.

"Looks like I've got you right where I want you," Brad says, walking his fingers across her shoulders. Karen shudders as he pulls out a bright, yellow feather duster.

"Nuh uh," Karen says, squirming within the ropes; "You are not using that thing on me!"

"Aww, come on," Brad says; "It's clean! I bought it just for the occasion! You wouldn't have wanted me to waste my money, would you?"

Karen rolls her eyes and growls, her crotch tingling slightly against the narrow leather seat of the wooden horse.

"Fine!" she says; "Just for a minute!"

Brad grins. "Ask for it!"

Karen screws her eyes shut. She knows she should stick out her tongue, or tell him to get lost, but somehow she can't help herself. After all, she's come this far, right?

"FINE!"

She swallows her pride and takes a deep breath. "Please tickle me," she blurts, as fast as she can.

Brad grins. "I knew you'd come around!" he says. "Okay, hold still."

With one swift motion, he yanks her bra strap down, pulling a single cup away, exposing her tender left breast. Karen yelps.

"HEY! I didn't agree to you taking my BRA off!!"

Brad laughs. "You agreed to me tickling you with this duster, Karen! You didn't specify where."

"But-"

"Nope!" Brad shakes his head. "Save it - no take-backs!" He cackles as he begans to twirl the feather duster against Karen's bare breast. She growls and squirms, the tiny fibres sliding over her nipple continuously. She twists in place and gasps as the seat of the wooden horse grinds up against her crotch. As her nipple stiffens, she sees exactly how cunning Brad's plan was. But retrospect is not a practical aid, and now all she can do is squirm in place from the steady, continuous tickling, and hold her breath as the grinding makes her tingle more and more.

She starts to giggle as she feels Brad tug on her other bra strap with his free hand. She KNEW she shouldn't have fallen for his charms, but dammit... He's just so... Entitled!

Last edited:
Story and pic rock!! Really excellent work, bud! Look forward to seeing more from you!

its been a while since ive been back on here. I didnt notice you much before, but coming back to your artwork was an extremely pleasant surprise. Fantastic job!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back