• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fujiko

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Hello🙂 It's a while I wanted to do a Fujiko (the Lupin anime main damsel) pic🙂 So here it is, Obviously inspired to Lupin ep.1 tickling scene🙂 Hope you like it:

Attachments

• Fujiko1t.jpg
    Fujiko1t.jpg
    320.5 KB · Views: 1,753
Last edited:
very nice! cute victim, clean lines, good propotrions, well drawn hands and feet...this piece has it all. great job!

Ahh, you're on an old school kick aren't you? That's cool in any case, I loved Lupin when it was on Adult Swim here. A shame this particular ep was never aired, but good to see it gave you inspiration.

Beautiful job as always LOZ! The Fujiko scene is a classic, ranked up there with the April O'Neil scene.

wonderful, i`ve been waiting so long for a pic from fujiko because i love the lupin the third animes

OH MY GOD!!! IT'S FUJIKO!!!! Certainly one of the sexiest anime girls ever!!!! And that scene is unforgettable!!! And you reproduced it amazingly perfect!!!! Thanks tons, LOZ!!!

By the way, I think I let it clear that I'm a huge fan of Lupin the Third, isn't it?...

Skinfan87: I don't know much about US broadcastings, but it seems that the first season has never been broadcasted in USA, because no cartoon database site in the US relates any of the 23 episodes of it. I might be wrong, of course...

That's stupendid! I like it alot....especially the match of the scene from the anime show. 🙂

*hums the Lupin the Third theme*

Greatest Manga hero EVER.
And don't tell me about no Giant Robots either, either He'll steal one, Goemon'll cut it in half, or Gigen will Shoot the Pilot!

Wicked cool pic. loves it! :super_hap Think I'm going to definitely have to watch 'Lupin the Third' now - given that's the show... :happy:

Given how rare it is to see foot tickling in manga, much less anime, I never thought anything could improve on that scene. That said, your art is MORE dynamic and MORE lively than the animated version! Well played, good sir.

Damn, although i'm not much of a fan of the whole robot hands concept, i must say any sort of tickling drawn by you is an especially pleasant treat.

I wonder what Tifa Lockheart would look like the in the machine...<_<...>_>...^_^!

OH MY GOD!!! IT'S FUJIKO!!!! Certainly one of the sexiest anime girls ever!!!! And that scene is unforgettable!!! And you reproduced it amazingly perfect!!!! Thanks tons, LOZ!!!

By the way, I think I let it clear that I'm a huge fan of Lupin the Third, isn't it?...

Skinfan87: I don't know much about US broadcastings, but it seems that the first season has never been broadcasted in USA, because no cartoon database site in the US relates any of the 23 episodes of it. I might be wrong, of course...
Adult Swim, here in the states DID show a season of Lupin, but it wasn't the season that this episode of Lupin was shown on. First episode I remember seeing was the ep with all 4 of them on the cruise.

Adult Swim, here in the states DID show a season of Lupin, but it wasn't the season that this episode of Lupin was shown on. First episode I remember seeing was the ep with all 4 of them on the cruise.

the US showed the season that started showing Lupin wearing a red coat as opposed to the green he had in the past.

and as for the picture, very hawt job X3 it's also interesting to see her in a more updated look

:super_hap Like a gazillon times better than the original. Love your style, man.
Kudos!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back