• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Frontal Conversation!

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
Hey Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone, I mean, those of us who still fequent the bar scene, have ever broached the subject of tickling among regular drunken banter.

I ask this, because, this past weekend, we were out at our local watering hole; I decided to toss all caution to the wind and went for broke . . .

So, I take up a seat up at the bar next to a couple of really attractive women and struck up a convo. Not too far past the small talk, I simply laid it out there . . . I said "Can I ask you ladies a couple of questions: 1) Would you say you are ticklish? and 2) how do you feel about tickling and being tickled?" or something along those lines.

I repeated this inquisition a few more times later that night, and I got some interesting responses. In short, I caught most women off-guard, but the answers were pretty candid I think. Some replied that tickling is a rather intimate action, others were new to the idea, whereas others were rather averse to the entire topic.

Mayhaps, I had imbibed considerably prior, which emboldened me to pursue something like this, but I was wondering if anyone has done something so brash like this and were willing to share.

That is all. Thank you

Hound

Absolutely! I can be pretty cocky/funny when i'm drunk so wen a girl flirts by "bringing me back to earth" they can expect a good tickling. It's cool to see the girls that take themselves lightly and can have a good time with an interesting stranger. I'll bring up my love of feet sometimes too...and interesting contrast for a "cocky guy" but it's also fun to see their reaction. Some are into it...others find it odd...others ask questions. I only do this when I sense the sexual tension or attraction. You've got balls doing it so candidly. I hope you had fun!
GQguy

I was KNOWN as "the tickle guy" or "the foot guy" at the bars i frequented when i was a clubber or a regular bar goer.I had a pretty successful run fetish wise (and otherwise)..lol

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back