• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Metal Alchemist Tickles */f

Kjiron

TMF Regular
For your viewing pleasure, Lt. Hawkeye from Full Metal Alchemist having her feet tickled. Sorry for the poor quality...WMM sucks you know. It's like, "Error, you have Windows."

Attachments

all complianers. how about posting something better then??? HMMMMM????

Constructive criticism is fine, but being rude to contributors discourages people from participating and helps no one.

ya, seems all the new people diss something cause it's short, just to get their 10 posts in, lol. thanks for the clip, i'm a huge full metal alchemist fan.

Ok, let's delete this thread now.
Let's ask these fine connoisseurs what makes a clip worth of being posted, and let the unholy dissenters burn.

I'll tell ya what. Laugh is nice, but that is not everything in a clip. I am no particular fan of anime and stuff, but that was nice enough. Even without explosive reactions.
All in all, I did not regret downloading it.

I wouldn't have posted my opinion, though. You guys forced me to, and I hate being wrenched out of my lazy stupor.

So, now, I have to post my Deyos-forsaken opinion.

Maybe I'll check your previous posts, guys.
Let's see if ALL those contributions of YOURS are GOOD, eh? 😉

Reg's.

Hey, I did check your posts, gentlemen.

Know what?
I couldn't live without your opinions, guys.

Meaningful, well written posts, really. Not.
If mods did really check TTC for useless one-liners, most of your posts would be mercilessly blasted to pieces.

I mean... "Excellent" plus 5 rows of exclamation marks. Is THAT a sensible post?

And what about the "diarrhoea-drinker"? I am not making this up. He actually posted that. A gentleman, through and through.

Finally, what can I say of Pciconte? He carped a pic of Nessonite's. Let us chew the troll now.
Not feeding the trolls is good. Feed ON them is better!

So, see? I bet my post won't live long enough for you to read, but I am starting to be disappointed [I won't say p*ssed, so nobody will cry out for a swear-word].

Can't you be a little more... sensitive? I mean, not liking something does NOT equate to "post whatever strikes your whim". 😉

They already banned people for speaking their mind too freely.
What makes anybody think * they are safe? 😉

[* me included... 😀 ]

Reg's.

Wow...heh, quite the event for my first contribution. Thank you all for your feedback.

hi this is old noeyes I too have looked over this post. the thing you have to remember in any community you have complainers. the other side is some 2300 hits on your clip means lots of others liked it, or had no comment.

Don't sweat it, kjiron...All contributions are welcome. Why people need to bitch and complain just to get their post count up instread of saying something useful is beyond me though. I'll have to discuss it with the othe rmods and see if some sort of action against 1 liners to get past the Power of 10 thing might be necessary.
Really...couldn't they at least say WHY they thought the clip sucked?

Maybe because the reactions are not so wonderful, anyway i saw it in the anime (i love this anime, one of the best after evangelion and gundam seed, and hellsing ^_^ i need the last 2 episodes subbed in english!!!!! LOL)

I'm happy that someone post something, expecially because i love the manga stuff, expecially the manga with foot tickling ^_^

thanks for the posting and if someone don't like it no problem;everyone can express his/her opinion but with a calm voice and using right words.

Someone said that in the TT forum the people are rude and not polite.......i don't think so ^_^

While I have already seen this clip on a yahoo group, this version was longer, and therefore not only better, but more enjoyable.

I don't know what people are complaining about. You can't expect to see full-blown tickling and full-blown laughing all the time. Such scenes are hard to come by and are often unrealistic given the situation, thats why they were created that way. What did you honestly expect? An exagerated reaction? She was asleep and just woke up, remember. Her reaction was as natural as could be expected. She was startled and then it turned into one of those "oh, its just you" deals.

It would be more appropriate to complain to a video producer in the tickling community for not delivering with the tickling than it would be to complain about this or any other anime clip which just so happens to have tickling in it. And this wasn't even tickling, it was licking, and by an animal, totally different in context. Its really just a scene with a girl and her dog.

This subtly cute clip was just what the doctor ordered, and her reactions while she was still asleep and her interaction with her dog at the end was funny, and her smile was cute. 🙂

Thanks.

Last edited:
i think that clip rocked! lol. Thanks for posting that one,and if you have any more please dont be discouraged from posting you will always get positive feedback from me for takeing the time and effort to post something 😀

The clip was absolutely amazing and I agree with Vlad on why people are complaining about the clip, because there isn't anything to complain about. So, there wasn't any outright laughing... who cares! Her facial expressions upon waking up, the cute and subtle smile and the dog licking her foot was great.

If all of the tickling clips had outright laughing in it, it would become repetitive and not as much fun. As a percentage, I'd say that the laugh is probably about 10% of any tickling clip. There are so many other variables such as the position of the lee (i.e. restrained, free movement, etc.), the setting, the tool used, just to name a few, that make up great tickling. So, instead of making comments on something that is not there, pay attention to the detail of what is there and appreciate those details because someone, somewhere, went to great lengths to draw the scene for that clip, that way. So to the creators of Full Metal Achemist, bravo! My thanks also goes out to kjiron for posting a sweet clip that shows that a laugh does not make a tickling clip, the details do.

Bah! At least mine was full screen!

Joking aside I like this clip. Lots of fun. Also, Fullmetal Alchemist is great.

Aww. I thought it was pretty cute. Not THAT much tickling, but it was still cute.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back