• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Metal Alchemist tk pic (mm/m)

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
A girl on the ATF gave me this idea and I ran with it. hope you like it!!

I tried a weird watercolory-ish coloring cause it was fast and it would have taken forever to clean up ALL the lines in order to apply cell-type coloring. That kind of coloring take a long time even starting with clean lines. ^^ I may get lazy now and color like this more often. ^^

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 in eyes for Hughes and Mustang <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

EDIT: I didn't want to create a whole new thread so I'm adding a second picture to this thread in two sizes. This is also m/m, being Maes Hughes <3 and Ed. Sorta chibified. ^^

Attachments

• fullmetal.jpg
    fullmetal.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 575
  • FMAchibi.jpg
    FMAchibi.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 207
  • FMAchibi_sm.jpg
    FMAchibi_sm.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Heavens, ness! You're posting new work almost every other day now... which would be impressive enough if it weren't of such high quality! Your pictures are always such good natured affairs, and this one is no exception: the gentle camaraderie here is easy to see! And I like the softer edge to the artwork very much. It compliments the playful atmosphere perfectly! The muted hues remain distinct without clashing. Nice rosie background, too. Altogether, a very pleasing package! Thumbs up (to cop K's line) once agaiin!

I'm not fimiliar with the series, save for the appearances of the characters and which ones are which, but that doesn't stop this from being another good picture. 🙂

Well, I'm not into */m tickling, but this is a mighty fine picture nonetheless! I am also not familiar with the series, but I like the appearances of the characters.
I also like the sketchy linework of this particular drawing.
Great work, Ness! 🙂

Thanks, LBH! your in depth reviews are always apreciated. ^^ Ive been feeling really prolific lately. Ive only had one day where I didn't do a full picture and that day I did an AMV. I dont usually do a lot of fan art but I think I've been bit by the bug so I'm giving it all I've got.

Vladdie, at the risk of sounding redundant I'll say it again...you should see Full Metal Alchemist! ^^ Its a great blend of action, fantasy, drama and comedy which doesnt sound like it'd work but it really does. it's one of the best Ive seen and Ive not even seen it all yet. ^^

Scavenger, Im glad you like it! I was hesitant about keeping the lines so sketchified at first. ^^ To apreciate a m/m picture if you dont like m/m means you must really think it's good which makes nessie very happy. 😀

Oh well, the first fullmetal alchemist pic. It's not quite what I wanted, but you get the job done for whoever likes m/m ( I don't.).

May I request Winry getting it next? I'm surprised there actually any picture of her so far.

Someone may, but I won't. Since she's the only female character who shows any amount of femaninity she's just way too obvious and I refuse to on principle. ^^

could hawkeye and lust be tickled next? 🙂

Hawkeye maybe, Lust no. I could never go that far OOC. ^^

Wierd....I was watching FMA just as I came across this thread....LOL. Love both pics, I can't get over how talented you've become compared to your earlier works....not that I'm saying your older stuff is any less impressive...😀

lol! cute! and a pic of my favorite anime! how lovely.

Thanks normie!!

Cheshire Cat said:
I can't get over how talented you've become compared to your earlier works....not that I'm saying your older stuff is any less impressive...

No prob...I quite agree with you! I looked the other day and Ive been trying anime style pictures for almost exactly a year. it takes time to get used to an entirely new style of drawing and, at the risk of making self-congradulatory statements, I really have improved a ton in that short time. I'm about at the point where I could call myself at least competant in this style. ^^

What's kind of scary is I could see that happening. :wooha:

As long as that darn Mustang would lighten up a bit. Sheesh. What a stiff.

:happy: This was cute. But what happened, anyway? You have started to post so many new images, its almost like you do 1 a minute! 😛 Well, anyway, keep it up! 😀 We believe in you!!!! 😀

hahaha I actually do about 1 a day. Sometimes 2. When I'm having an off period I do nothing for days or weeks so this makes up for it. lol

woo...hoo...hoo... I've always wanted to see a FMA pic...thanks so much, Ness!

Thanks, Spud Mobile, Ive always wanted to see one too. ^^ There should be more, damn it!

Hello, nessonite! Your new artworks are very cute! "EDO" is so much ticklish that you made!! I like them very much!! Thank you!

I don't know how I managed to overlook the second picture for so long! Nice expressions, very cute and cartoony! And very funny, well exectued body langauge! The blonde's "Eeeek!" (with those "little girl" inset elbows) is almost audible!

Im hoping, because of the subject line, that I dont need to tell you that the blonde is a boy. ^^
I do love the position though, lol, thanks for noticing it ^^ Reminds me of a position I might adopt shortly before launching myself across the room. 😛

Oh yes, I knew this was guy on guy! That makes the "little girl" reaction all the more cute and funny!

Eeeeer......well Fullmetal Alchemist is definitely one of the greatest animes, but that pic is a little weird...

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back