• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Ticklish Alchemist

Squall41

just a uick story using Edward and Alphonse from FMA with my friend Jessica in it...hope you like

Full Ticklish Alchemist
Edward and Alphonse continued their quest to look for the Philosopher’s Stone to restore their mother’s soul, while being chased by the homunculi; they trek far and wide to discover the Stone.
After walking for a long time they come across a town and decided to rest, Alphonse looks at Edward “How much longer can we go on like this?” Edward smiles then said “Soon Al but let’s rest for a while” they check into an Inn to rest.
Jessica an alchemist herself was walking through town looking for some food, she’s been in town for a while but not sure where to go from there “Hmm where else could I go” she talked to herself trying to make the most of it.
As she was walking around she overhears a conversation “Hey did you hear?” one person ask the other “Yeah I heard that two people just walked into town, I bet they are alchemists” as Jessica smiles they talk more “I heard they are at the inn” Jessica walks on with a smile on her face “Well Jess I think we know where you are heading next” She quickly walks towards the Inn.
Alphonse was lying on his bed while Edward was pacing around “Edward stop pacing your making me feel nervous” Edward looks at his younger brother then said “Sorry Al but there’s something about this place” Alphonse stands up “Maybe it’s in your head” Edward then said “Maybe just not sure”
There was a knock on the door, Edward walks over to open the door and sees a woman standing there with a smile on her face “Hi there” Edward looks at her then said “Hi...can I help you?” She smiles more “I’m Jessica, umm I heard that there are alchemist staying here” Edward looks at her then said “Yes...we are alchemist” Jessica smiles “I finally found you” She shakes Edward’s hand “I’m an alchemist too” Edward smiles “Are you?” Jessica nods “Yep I am”
Edward then said “I’m Edward and that’s my brother Alphonse” Alphonse waves at Jessica who waved back then started to pat Edward’s head “You’re kinda short to be an alchemist are you?” Edward then said “I’m not short” Jessica giggles “Aww you’re just like a little doll” Edward looks at Alphonse then said “Al...Grab her” Alphonse then walks over then grabs Jessica “Hey...What are you doing?” Edward smiles at her as Alphonse lifts Jessica’s arms over her head “I’ll teach you to call me short”
Jessica closes her eyes waiting for Edward to do something then all of a sudden starts to laugh hysterically as she feels Edward’s fingers crawling inside her smooth underarms “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HEY HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA” Edward smiles as he tickles her underarms more “Ticklish to be an alchemist are you?” Jessica squirms and laughs as Edward’s fingers travels down her ribs and sides then screams as Edward’s fingers spiders over her smooth tummy “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Edward smiles “oh ticklish here on your tummy?”
Jessica laughed and laughed “AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA YES YES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MY FEET HAHAHAHHAAHAH OOPS” Edward smiles as he kneels down and sees that Jessica was only wearing sandals “really?” Jessica looks down “No please not my feet” Edward removes her left sandal and holds her ankle then uses his metal hand to scratch and tickle her left foot causing instant hysterical laughter “AAAAAHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA PLEASE STHAHAHAHAHAHAP” Jessica begged but Edward just smiles as he continues to tickle her foot and watching her toes wiggle, after a while he lift her legs up and removed the other sandal “Now for both feet”, Jessica just shook her head no then screams and Edward tickles her feet and toes.
After ten minutes of having her feet and toes tickled Jessica pleaded “HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OK OK I’M SORRY AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA” Edward smiles as his fingers where tickling her toes “Sorry for calling me short?” Jessica laughs and nods “HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA YES YES HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Edward stopped and put her feet down then Alphonse lets go of her arms but holds her waist “You have a nice laugh Jessica” Jessica turns to Alphonse then said “Thank...you”
Edward looks outside and sees that it was getting dark “Let’s sleep” Jessica then said “Umm...can I sleep here with you guys? I got nowhere else to go” Edward smiles “Sure thing” Jessica smiles then closes her eyes “Thank you”
As they sleep, Jessica looks at them ‘Maybe...I can convinced them to bring me along’ she thought about how than a mischievous smile creep onto her face, as the sun rose, Edward yawned and woke up then relies that he couldn’t move, he opens his eyes and sees that him and Alphonse were tied to the bed with strange magic “What....is this?” Edward looks around and sees Jessica “Is this you’re doing?”
Jessica smiles then walks over “I’ve...been meaning to ask you two....can I join you two?” Alphonse looks at her, he fell in love with her and was about to say yes then Edward said “You tied us up and you want to come with us? No way”
Jessica giggled then said “I was hoping you would say that” she walks in between the bed, she looks at Alphonse and smiles, Alphonse couldn’t say anything as Jessica said “I know that armour of yours makes you invincible but...” She smiles as she places her hand on his chest, Alphonse looks at her hand then all of a sudden started to giggle “hehhehehe hey what’s hehhehehe going on?” Jessica smiles “Soul Tickling” she kisses Alphonse lips then said “Have fun” “hahahahah wait ahhahahahahaha” Alphonse laughs as he felt feather type things tickling his soul inside the armour
Jessica turns to Edward with a smile “Now that your cute brother is having fun, you wanna reconsider?” Edward looks at Alphonse who was laughing and squirming on the bed “hahahahhahahaah please ahhahaha” Edward looks at her then said “No” Jessica then kisses his forehead “Thank you”
Before Edward said anything he started to laugh as he feels Jessica’s fingers tickling his tummy “hahhahaahahahaha” Aww ticklish on your tummy” Jessica cooed as Edward squirms around, Alphonse laughed louder “AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA” Edward laughed as Jessica’s finger tickles his belly button “AAAAAHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Jessica smiles as she tickles down towards Edwards feet “Now then” She tickles Edwards feet as the feathers inside Alphonse armour travels to his feet “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH” both brothers buck and squirm on the bed as their feet receives the tickle torture, Alphonse already cracked “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE EDWARD LET”S HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH TAKE HER WITH US HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA” Edward wasn’t having the same luck as Jessica tickled his toes “AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK YOU CAN COME AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Jessica stops the tickling then unties them “Thank you thank you” as they got off the bed she cuddles the both of them “Let’s go...partners” All three set off to search for the stone and they are all certain that now the trip will be full of laughter no matter what.
The End

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back