• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun gift for a foot and tickle fetishist

Cavum

Verified
I saw this a long time ago in a shop and I just came over it again online now.
Does anyone have this one? haha :super_hap

TICKLE ME FOOT
It doesn't take much to turn the Tickle Me Foot on, just the flip of a switch and a slight touch.
When that happens, this irresistible little foot with a ribbon tied around its toe starts twitching
with sounds of joyful laughter. Practice your tickling skills with an always willing participant.

*lmao*

Attachments

• ticklefootbig2.jpg
    ticklefootbig2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 76
hehe funny , i think i saw this somewhere ,can't realy remember where.Still i rather have the rest attached to it then only one foot.

I remember one similar to this. Personally, I wouldn't mind having one of these but these kind of things tend to be more of a play thing and for youth audience. The last one I saw of this had a cartoonish laugh and the foot was shaped like a cartoon character's. If I wanted one, it'd definitely have to be more realistic/life-like and the laugh would definitely have to be sexier than some random giggling cartoon. 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back