• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun on the Farm Part 2

Chris Prime

TMF Expert
After a long absence....I'm back with another story from that farmyard fantasy & ft characters from Sammi & Jimmyjames!

Here's a link to the first story:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43180

Chapter 1: Funky Yuri Witch: Enter Eryn! (I couldn't think of a better title!)

It had been around two or three days after my first little adventure with Sammi & things had been quiet on the farm....well, except for the time when she had problems with scooping up the cow dung & wanted me to do it for her and.......well, I don't want to talk what happened in the end!

Anyway, today I decided to walk my way to the apple tree orchard, due to the fruit bowl being empty. So I took a basket with me & sneakily went out the backdoor & headed off.....

'Where do you think your going Wise guy?' Came a soft voice beside my left ear.....

I jumped out of my skin & nearly dropped the basket hadn't I hung on to the door knob.....

There stood Samantha (Sammi, for short), all decked in her baggy overalls where only her bare arms & feet were bare....and boy, were her feet very dirty.....

"Sammi!' I choked. I was heading off to the orchard to get some apples. the fruit bowl looked kinda empty & I wanted to take some stock and.....'

'Wanted to do it without me?' She purred. 'All I want is to help you out....'

'That's very nice, I'm sure. But for once, I wanted to take care of this for myself...'

She pouted her lips.....But I satisfied her by telling her that if I don't come back in an hour or so.....she can come & follow me. And that seemed to lighten her mood, with a loud squeal! Thank goodness! Anymore of her wanting to tag along & I would've used a chicken feather, that I kept in my back pocket, to tickle her armpits.

It's not that I don't like her.....I find her kinda distracting sometimes....Oh well, guess I couldn't argue with her since & can't now......

Above a hill, I managed to reach the fields leading towards the apple orchard when I felt a tingle onto my nose......it felt kind of itchy.....it was like all the nose hairs inside both nostrils started to become irritating.

It was then when I noticed sparkly lights started to swell before me, then all around me & then with a flash of light & a puff of smoke: a short red haired girl in a t-shirt, a baggy pair of voilet dungarees & a large twirly hat (looking like an old witches hat) fell onto me!

Dropping the basket, I managed to catch her in my arms & we both fell tumbling down the hill, shrieking & yelling until I managed to crash on to a large tree where a couple of apples fell onto my head.

Clunk! Clunk! Clunk! Clunk! And I lost conscious.....

End of part 1

Thanks Jaih! 😉

Chapter 2: In which We both introduce each other & enter the Bully! (yep these chapter titles keep getting more boring!)

When I woke up, it was many minutes & the red haired girl in dungarees looked over me.....she had been sadled beside me, looking rather concerned & wondered if I was ever going to wake up.

'How are you feeling?' She asked.....I wondered what time it was & I groped for something to hold onto to steady myself up on.....

"EEHheeheheheeeeEEK!"

I managed to grab hold on something....it was her right bare foot......it tickled her....And my privates went hard again......
She quickly pulled away her left leg away as I rose up, still tickling the sides of her right foot.

'Cut ihhiihhiiihihit out!' She squealed as she finally pulled away her right leg away.

'Sorry.' I groaned. 'It was those apples & I was trying to get to the orchard until you showed up with all this magic-gobbledeegook & .....wait a minute. Who are you?, Why are you here & what's with that weird hat of yours?'

'Oh! That!' Said the girl, who was trying to dust it off. 'I'm Eryn, and I'm a witch (third class), who's trying desperately to try out some new spells to impress a few friends of mine....and then this happened....I was tossed around, I lost my flip flops & now, here I am stuck with you &......' She stiffened. 'Oh...I do apologize for the mix-up a short while ago! I didn't mean to upset you & if there is anything I could do.....'

I looked up on my watch (which was scuffed & scrapped in a few places) & groaned even harder.

'It's nearly an hour! If I don't get most of the apples around I might get into a couple of problems! Sammi will be try to play around instead of helping that'

'Wait! Did you say Sammi?' Asked Eryn, rather suprised. 'Isn't she the long browned haired girl in a pair of dirty overalls & even grubbier toes?'

I nodded.

'We've been old friends together.' She said, cheerfuly. 'She was always the one who can keep off a bully or two whenever there's trouble! And I lookd up to her during our youth....however I was signed up to take up the Wizard/witch schooling, due to my magic powers.....Still maybe right now, you might need use of these powers right now!'

She stood upright, letting her toes spread across the grass.
'You said you might need help with these apples?' She asked, in which I nodded. 'What is your name anyway?'

'Chris..' I replied. 'Most of my friends call me C.'

'Well Chris, let me help you out!'

With that, she gave a wink at me, turned towards the front row of apple trees & conjured up some magic words, into which she managed to levitate several apples that were hanging from the branches & began hovering towards the basket, which she had returned to my while I was knocked out.
My jaw dropped for a few seconds before I closed them again & she was hopping around with excitment gladly enjoying this moment.

'I never thought this spell actualy worked!' She said merrily. 'But it does now!'

The last apple to arrive from the orchard fell down & smashed right in front of her bare feet, splattering over her toes in wet, chunks. 'Well, almost.....' She moaned.
This perked me up. 'Allow me!' I said smiling & crawled over to her soggy toes & bean licking them up.

'EEEEyaahahhahahahaahhaahahahahahahaahahahahaaa! Noohohhohoohohhhooot Ahahahaagain!' She squealed again, fit with giggles and fell on her bottom, flattening the grass. 'Stoohohhohoohhoohohohoooohohhohhooppp Iihihihihihihhihihihihihihihihihhihihit!'

'Oh! So you're just as ticklish as Sammi?' I said between licks & slurps as my tongue wriggled merrily over, under & between her toes.

Soon we were lying over the floor completely tired out & with the basket full of apples.
It was then that Sammi finally showed up.

'There you are!' She called out. I was wondering why you haven't appeared for so long and what was that laughing? It kept echoeing from the hills and........Eryn?'

'Hi Sammi! Long time no see!' Said an Exhausted Eryn, whose hat had fell down after laughing so hard. 'I'm glad to see you're still your old self!'

Sammi began bawling out loudly about being away for too long & how she wanted to have more fun. And now that Eryn was here, she could have twice the fun she wanted.
I sighed as I grabbed the basket, full of apples. This was going to go on towards bed-time....

As I truned to follow the girls, who were still trading gossips, I thought I noticed a shadow of someone peering through looking at us....I thought it was my imagination playing tricks with me. How wrong I was....

Meanwhile, that shadow looked over us, especially at Eryn, with an evil glint in his eye.
'So, a girl who can cast magic spells, who has ticklish feet as a weakness? This could be something that will bring me to riches untold.' He thought, grinning to himself, as she quietly crept out to follow us.....

End of Part 2

very interesting
it hard to come by a good foot tickling story these days
and this is one of them

Sorry for the long delay!

Chapter 3: Going round the twist or Danny The Bully casts a spell.....(Still Boring, eh?)

This particular bully was named Danny, who played rough in the footbal fields far from our farm. Sammi warned me about this fellow. This young man was a bully who has the complete & utmost pleasure to pound his foe's (men with glasses, weaklings ect) faces to the ground & not very honourable....he too wanted to have his way with women & such.....and right now spied on our progress towards home.

Eryn had now payed attention to my tales & had decided to slow down & breathed in my stories recounting homesickness & so forth (which she sympathized).....
It was then that Danny, who had been tiptoeing in his grubby knee-high socks with his shoes in his left hand & his right hand clenched in a fist...

Sammi was far off, now carrying the apples for me (as I was still dizzy from that tumble) and she couldn't be able to hear what was going to happen.

It was then that Danny made his move.....
It was when I was recounted to Eryn on how I got here was when Danny came to us & grabbed Eryn around the mouth with his arm & with a shout of: "Chew on this Four-eyes!" was that he threw a punch at me between the eyes. I was startled & stunned by this blow & reeled over....He then tackled me, still with Eryn in one hand & holding his shoes smacked me over....

When I woke up again, Sammi was kneeling beside me with a look of concern....
"Are you alright?" She asked as I started to regain consciousness. "And where's Eryn?"

"I suppose it was that footballer who smashed me over...." I groaned. "And I'm think he might as well have knowned about our magical friend...."
Sammi looked annoyed. "I knew that slime ball wanted something to do something that nasty!" She said. "And We must stop him! Quick let's go!"
She tugged me up to my feet & we both ran back to orchard.....

As for Danny, he had tied Eryn up & had put her bare feet up on a treestump....
"Now my dear." He was towering over her. "Now can you give me the powers so I can be a better football player?"
Eryn was shaking, trying not to lose her nerves. "You won't get anything from me, after you kidnapped me & knocking down my new friend you Bully!!" She was saying. "That's no way you should behave to people with glasses & you should apologize to Chris!"
"I Will NOT!" He grunted, spitting out a ball of saliva onto a supposedly deserted mole hole. "And you will give me your secrets 'shorty'....or else!"
He walked over & sat down & placed Eryn's feet on his lap & began to wiggle his fingers over her soles....
Eryn began to giggle. "Stop cahahehehaling me thahahaahahahahat!"
"Oh I see! Defensive over your tiny stature, aren't you?" Teased Danny & he pressed his wiggling fingers over her arches.

"EEeeEEyyaaahahhahahaahahaahahahahaahhaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm Noohohohohohhohohhot thaaahahahahahaahaht Shohohohohohhohohhooort!!!!!!!"

"If I stop, you will serve me as my little slave or I will continue my overpowering tickling over you hunny!" He taunted her and continued his tickle torture over her feet & toes.

"Waaaahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaa!" Eryn couldn't be able to hold it any longer. "Alright!" She howled. "Alright I will do it! Just please, don't tickle my feet anymore!"
"I knew you would see it my way Darling!" He smirked & untied her wrists, but still hardend the ropes around her ankles & her legs, so that it would be very difficult for her to concentrate casting her spells to set herself free...
But what he got was something he didn't bargain for.....
Eryn managed to conjure up a very powerful spell, (that even she hadn't be able to try out back at her Magic schooling) making a huge whirlwind & sent him flying....however she hadn't known on how strong it was & it also dragged her up too, squealing with fear and yelled for help.......

It was then that me & Sammi arrived to see that large whirlwind was starting to grow...

"Oh dear!" Said Sammi. "I knew that old Meathead was planning to bring trouble!"
"We got to stop him before he causes a massive disaster!" I yelled back, running passed her. "Come on!" And we ran towards the massive trouble.........

To Be Concluded........

^_^ Boy Jaih! If that's how you like it 🙂 My Pleasure with the final chapter to this second part!

Enjoy!

Chapter 4: Danny gets a Beating & some honey......(still NOT Good Enough)

When we reached the whirlwind, it had growned to twice it's normal length and it was twirling around, threatening to swallow the apples & the trees that held them with it.....
It was then that Sammi & I saw & heard Eryn. She was still tied around the wrists, legs & ankles, triyng to remember the perfect spell....and then we saw Danny too.
He was thrashing his arms & legs around, Screaming like an old woman (as it had fit with most bullies)....

"We got to save Eryn!" I yelled through the din of the howling winds. Sammi was thinking hard, then she said: "You go save her! Leave that slime ball Danny to me!"

We then ran towards the the whirlwind & let it suck us up. I Passed by Danny, who was trying to get to me, wanting to throw a punch....but he did not see Sammi who threw an almighty punch in the jaw, sending a tooth flying.

I managed to get to Eryn & held her around trying to untie her wrists. But to no avail....
"You've got to stop this whirlwind!" I cried. "Otherwise it will turn the orchard & everything else into a pile of rubble & nothing else!"
"I don't think I can do it!" She wailed back. "I've never tried this spell before! I don't think I can undo it!"
"You can! Because I believe in you!" I yelled back.
She smiled sheepishly & tried out some new words.

Just then, a bloddy mouthed Danny came screaming by. His hands outstretched to grab us.....

But I stretched out my right leg & gave him a kick, Straight into his crotch area (or his private parts). The force of my kick was so stupendously strong that it sended him flying out of the whirlwind, with a really highpitched scream, Landed head-first on an underground Bee-hole (goodness knows why these bees chose to go underground), pulled out his head (which was swarming with bees) & ran for his life, as the entire legions of bees chased after him...

Meanwhile, Sammi managed to grab us, whislt Eryn conjured up some new magic words & then with an almighty boom, The whirlwind dissappeared, seperating us by flinging us in 3 different directions. I landed on my bottom on the road, whilst Sammi rolled onto the grassy fields. But we didn't see where Eryn had landed....

Then we heard a loud squeal, & then an even louder crash, followed by an extremely loud squelching noise...
"That must be Eryn!" Cried Sammi, tugging me back on my feet. "Let's go!"
She & I raced back to the orchard, to only find Eryn, still tied around her wrists & legs, has both her feet inside the now abandoned Bee-hole & there was splashes of honey all over the rims of the hole, as well as the pant-sleeves of her dungarees.

"Ummmm....Hi guys!" She said, even more sheepishly then before. "Did I do well? And can anyone of you pull my feet out of this hole? It's filled with sticky honey! I can feel it sticking by soles & my toes! It's making me feel faint, just to mention it!"

Sammi & I looked at each other, smiled & tugged at her legs. Her bare feet popped out with loud, slurping :GLOOP: Noise, all covered in sticky honey.
Eryn blushed a deep scarlet around her cheeks. "I couldn't be able to stop my landings, but at least I'd managed to stop this spell....however it has drained all of my magic....I can't be able to conjure up anything big....only small, little spells...." She then looked at us rather worried. "Uuuummm....guys? Why are you looking at me in this way?"

Sammi & I didn't fully answer....we stared at her goopy bare feet & then to the hole she had landed in.....
"Are you thinking whay I'm thinking?" Sammi asked in a whisper. "My, I believe I do..." I whispered back......and then we pounced on Eryn.....

"My, My! Aren't your feet dirty!" I said in a comedic, Motherly voice.
"But Don't worry, little one!" Said Sammi, joining in the fun, by propping Eryn's untied feet onto a tree stump. "We will clean it off for you!"

"Wait! You Can't!" Eryn was shaking. "I....."
But before she said anything else, We started to lick her honey covered feet with our outstretched tongues & proceded to lick them all over.

"EeeeYAaaaahahaahahhahahahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahaahhahahahhahahaaaaa!!!!! Stoohoohohoohohohhoohhohohohohohoooop! Pleaheeheheheheeheeheeessseeeeee!!!!!!! Nohoohhohohohooot My Feeheeeheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheeet!" Eryn howled with laughter as my tongue licked up the sweet, sticky honey from her soles, whilst Sammi licked in between her toes.

"Noooohohohohohohohohhohohohohohohohohohohohohohohooooooooo!" Squeeled Eryn again, fit with giggles.

Thus it carried on through the evening filled with the sound of a young witch girl's laughter & lots of licking.......

All I can say was it began from being a rather bumpy start to a rather, "sweet" ending! (Bad pun intended!) ^_^

The End for this story! For now at least.........

alls well that ends well
nice ending for part 2
can't wait for the next chapter

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back