• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Furry Feline (***/F, furry, explicit, all over)

drkfenix215

Hi guys and gals! I'm a long time lurker, and a huge fan of many of the artists that contribute to this wonderful forum. I debated for a while and decided to start contributing. All comments/criticisms (positive, negative, or other wise) are welcome by me. This piece is a rough sketch of a furry a friend wanted me to do, I hope you like! (WaRnInG!!: Furry Female Feline EXPLICIT!)

Looks nice! The girl is in a unique pose, and the tickly-ness is quite detailed. x3 It's nice to know that a lot of the art here has inspired you, and we're honored that you've decided to try your hand at it and share it with us!

The others

Thanks!! I'm still knocking off the rust before I go into my sketchbook. I've always felt at home on this forum. Here's a few more for that character done in a few different manners and styles. Once again Furry ***/F, Furry, EXPLICIT! EDIT: Ok, took a few tries, but I think I got the upload figured out, Thanks for the heads up Blackout787!!!

Last edited:
Looks awesome, can't wait to see more of your stuff. Though I could hardly see that last three pics.

Not bad. Scanner would certainly help improve pic quality if you have it though. I assume you're taking these pics off a cell phone?

scanner

Indeed! I don't at present have a scanner, so its pretty much take a pic and email myself haha. Any apps that you guys know of that may help this problem?

Actually yeah. If you have an android phone there's an app on the play store called Cam Scanner. It basically turns your camera into a scanner.

These are really really good and someone already said what must be done. Need to do on good proper paper as these are too good for lined paper!!

Great work!

R

I love your style. It reminds me of some of my own drawings (without the furry element) and really is very sexual in content. I'd love to see some more on plain white paper, with inks and then scanned, but I like to see such raw energy in any work, which yours has in abundance.

Humbled

Thank you, sir!! I'm truly happy and excited that you like my work, you're definitely one of the artists that I've enjoyed over the years, your's and other's great works inspire me to work harder! I will have more on the way, and many non-furry, at the moment I'm working on this scan and upload problem :umm:

really not a bad job~

a shame it's drawn on lined paper... but at the same time, it kinda comes off as a little nostalgic when I doodled in school back in the day.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back