• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Futile Attempts (Part 3 of Ashley's Punishment) [M/F]

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
"Pl...please Jer....Jerry. No...more..." Ashley struggled to plead as she attempted to catch her breath.

The punishment was technically supposed to be done in ten minutes. But little did Ashley know that Jerry was just getting started.

Jerry didn't say a word. He actually hadn't spoken to her for almost over an hour. Ashley didn't realize the effect her words earlier had on him. If it was one thing Jerry hated was when Ashley proclaimed her deep hatred for him.

He knew deep down she hated him so much she loved him. There was that fine line, or balance, between hate and love. And their twisted relationship was balanced rather nicely on that specific line.

Setting aside the toothbrush Jerry stared up into her sweaty and pleading face.

"Please..." she whispered, a single tear sliding down her cheek. She just couldn't take it anymore. The bag, the stocks, her toes tied back...it was just too much after almost two hours of pure torture on her poor soles.

"Okay baby," Jerry's face softened as he swiftly untied her toes. Ashley sighed in relief as she flexed her stiff toes and eagerly watched as Jerry stood up.

Jerry leaned over her and began to unbuckle the many belts he had used to fasten her securely within the sleeping bag.

As he dropped the belts to the basement floor he grabbed the zipper and quickly unzipped the stuffy sleeping bag.

As he removed the bag from around Ashley's small body, the sweet aroma of her scent mingled with sweat filled his nose.

Her whole body was sweaty after being in the confining back. Her shirt stuck to her upper body almost like a second skin.

Ashley patiently waited for him to untie her hands and set her free. However the sight of her sweaty body was just too much for poor Jerry.

"Jerry?" Ashley questioned, shaking her bound hands as a signal she wanted to be untied and set free.

"You know Ash," he said, a dark undertone to his voice, "you certainly are really dirty now."

Ashley blinked. That was a random thing to say to her.

"What do you mean dirty?" she asked, squinting her eyebrows in a fashion that was so adorable to Jerry.

"Well your covered in a layer of sweat and to be honest sweetie, you smell terrible. And your feet are pretty dirty too, still covered in ink and everything," Jerry made a mocking face of disgust.

"So...let me free and I'll go take a shower," Ashley said awkwardly as she squirmed on the couch, wanting to be set free more and more each second.

"Good idea. But instead I'll leave you bound, and I will give you a shower," he chuckled darkly.

Ashley's jaw dropped in shock. "Enough Jerry, come on! You punished me for two hours! The joke is up, untie me now!" she yelled at him angrily.

Jerry coldly regarded her as he reached down to unbolt the stocks. "Well it certainly seems my punishment hasn't had the desired affect. Look at you, already questioning me and not just following along and obeying."

Immediately she dropped her head submissively, "Look Jerry, I'm sorry. I'm just tired of being tied up like this. I want to relax and just get out of this bonds."

"Well you can do that after your shower," he grinned mischievously as he freed her feet. Grasping her ankles he set her feet down onto the cold floor as he pushed the stocks aside with ease.

Ashley was now half way free, only seated on the couch with her bound hands. Jerry took his eyes off her for only a second as he turned away to grab his few toys left on the coffee table.

Using the split second he was turned away Ashley jumped to her feet, and though her legs felt like jello after being confined for two hours, she felt adrenaline pushing her on.

She dashed behind Jerry silently and practically sprinted up the steps.

"Ashley!" Jerry roared from below. She knew he would be beyond pissed. But if this was her one chance at freedom, then so be it.

She was half way down the hall when an idea came to mind. Jerry was halfway up the basement steps, his angry and heavy stomps causing her heart to pound in fear.

Throwing herself at the basement she slammed it shut practically in his face. Pressing all her weight against it she struggled and managed to turn the lock on the doorknob.

Jerry pounded on the door. His angry bellows for her to let him out did not effect her as she managed to lock the door with success.

"ASHLEY! GET BACK HERE!" his voice boomed practically throughout the entire house.

Ashley had to think quickly. She knew it wouldn't be long before he bashed his way through the thin door.

She knew the front door was bolted from the inside with only a special key that Jerry kept in his pocket, same for the back door.

"Bastard," she mumbled as she hurried towards the bedroom. Ashley didn't even want to waste time trying to free her hands.

Instead she just wanted out of the house and now. Hurrying to the window above her nightstand she lifted her bound hands and with trembling fingers she unhooked the latch.

"ASHLEY!" Jerry's voice echoed once again through the house, as his shoulder rammed into the door. She heard the door groaning against it's hinges as the wood frame cracked.

Quickly she pushed open the window, and then the screen. Kicking her reading lamp and alarm clock aside she climbed up onto the nightstand.

No sooner was she half way out the window when she heard the door finally give and the frame made a nasty cracking noise.

Jerry, completely furious, saw his girlfriend's adorable derrier staring him in the face from down the hall and into the open bedroom.

"I don't think so!" he yelled, running down the carpeted hallway. Ashley screamed and kicked trying to pull the rest of her body through.

"NO!" she screamed desperately as she felt his strong, large hands wrap around her waist and yanked her back inside the room.

Tossing her gently to the floor, Jerry slammed the window shut and relatched it.

He turned to face his beautiful girlfriend, only to find her sprawled out on the bedroom floor. Ashley's short brown hair stuck to her face as she stared up at him with teary, frightened chocolate brown eyes.

But no look of terror was enough for him to calm down. Ashley had never behaved this way before!

"You'll regret everything you've just done. Believe me," he cautioned dangerously as he bent down and grabbed her bound arms and yanked her up into his chest.

Ashley's heart pounded in her chest as he hugged her close. "Ww...what are you..d...doing?"

"Just the thought of you escaping is enough to make me lose my mind. I love you so much Ash, I just....I can't lose you or even imagine it," he whispered into her ear as he kissed the side of her face.

"Why...? Why would you try to run even though you know how much you mean to me?" Jerry questioned her angrily.

Pulling away to face him, Ashley glared. "I only was trying to escape because I hate living here! I hate being punished by you! And I freaking hate YOU!"

Jerry's anger quickly returned and he was livid.

"Oh? You still 'hate' me do you? Well I certainly teach you a thing or two. Now about that shower," he laughed darkly. Picking her up with ease he tossed her small frame over his broad shoulder.

"Jerry!" she squealed in shock. "Put me down! NO!" she screamed as they entered their shared bathroom.

Still holding her, Jerry grabbed the handcuffs he kept in a basket by the toilet for the special occasions when he did give her showers.

He stepped into the tub and set Ashley down in front of him. Grabbing her wrists, he untied them as he quickly as he re bound them with the handcuffs.

Being gentle with her tired arms he lifted them over her head and fastened her handcuffed hands to the sturdy shower head.

"I'll be back," he said coldly. Jerry walked from the bathroom to grab the scissors he kept on his desk.

Returning he found Ashley squirming against her bonds, staring around with wide eyes of fright. Trying to find anything to help her escape this awful situation.

"You're going nowhere," Jerry gripped her face in his hand. "Now let's get you ready for that shower. Don't squirm."

He used the scissors to cut away her sweaty shirt, followed by her bottoms.

Ashley hadn't felt this humiliated for a long time. "Jerry please...not like this. I'm sorry. I--"

"Too late for apologies now. You need to learn a lesson. Tough love it is," Jerry interrupted coldly and sliced away her lacy bra, followed by her matching panties.

Jerry set the scissors aside and undressed himself. He stepped into the tub and closed the curtain. He reached past her flat belly to grab the knobs and adjust the water before turning the shower head on.

He couldn't help but lightly stroke her belly with his other free hand. She squealed and squirmed deliciously against him.

Jerry pressed the knob in and the shower came to life as the warm water cascaded down on the two of them like a waterfall.

Grinning her stared at Ashley, loving to see her in this vulnerable state.

"At least you shaved this morning," he said leaning close to kiss her smooth armpit.

Ashley threw her head back and squealed. Jerry used this opportunity to lean up and kiss her deeply as the water rained around them.

Giving her a shower was so hot to him. It was one of his favorite things to do to her, but it was rare he ever did. So he certainly was taking advantage of this time.

Ashley didn't return the kiss and he growled in annoyance. "Defiant until the end huh? Well we can fix that."

He grabbed her purple louffa hanging on a hook on the tiled wall. Grabbing the bottle of body wash he deposited some on the louffa. He quickly lathered it up as he grinned at her.

"Time to get Miss Ash nice and clean," he chuckled. Leaning over he kissed down the side of her soft neck, relishing in the feeling of her moist skin against his warm lips.

His one hand begin to tickle her belly again while the other began to scrub the sensitive, freshly shaven skin of her armpits.

Ashley squealed and then began to laugh as she squirmed helplessly. Tugging at her bound arms she knew it was useless.

Jerry leaned in again and kissed her harshly on the mouth. Her laughter was muted and while he forced his kisses upon her he took the tickling up a notch.

One finger probed into the depths of her adorable belly button while the other hand now was scrubbing at her medium sized and perky breasts, paying close attention to her rosy nipples.

Ashley couldn't help but moan into Jerry's mouth and return the kiss slightly.

"Now we're getting somewhere..." he whispered into her ear after pulling back from the kiss for a moment.

Ashley shivered in delight as she stared up into his intense and lusty gaze, still giggling as her belly button was tended to.

(To be continued...)

A wonderful sequel. Though, honestly, there were points at which Jerry seemed a bit psychotic, I'm glad that, in the end, Ashley does enjoy the 'torture' he puts her through. Very well written and described, with staying true to your characters.

Yes, I agree with the Duke. Seems like this relationship is a rather strict D/s relationship...which just makes it all the more powerful and interesting, the interaction between Ashley and Jerry. 🙂 I just love that love/hate conflict going on!! It's so intimate, so intense...and yet so conflicting!! Quite the dilemma!! And it's making for some amazing reading, right now!! :super_hap

You build suspense up fairly well!! Again, I'm really looking forward to the next part!! :happy:

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back