• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

G.I. Joe Cruelty of a Baroness (F/m Entire Body)

bigfootfantasie

TMF Poster
First F/M tickle pic. Saw the movie and felt I had to show the cruelty of the Baroness.

Exclusive to TMF, the original short story for the pic.

G.I. Joe: Cruelty of a Baroness

“Good, I see your still ticklish,” Baroness quipped as she poked Duke in the side. “Still happy to see me, hum, yup,” she smirked placing one hand down the front of his pants to find his erect “joe”. Hanging shirtless and gaged from the ceiling Duke was at her mercy.

She opened the box next to the joe. She took out a syringe of green nano mytes and injected it into his penis. “This is going to be fun,” smiled Baroness with sadistic glee. “ I have just injected you with 3,000 nano mytes. They are fun little creatures that I can program at my will. If I wanted to I could make your balls explode. But I’m not that nice. I’ll make you wish they would. I have programed them to latch on to the nerves, making them more sensitive than you can imagine. I can change their intensity with this little remote...see,” she traced her finger sensitively up a touch on the ipod size remote. Duke wiggled and shrieked with ticklish agony.

Turning the dial back down to zero, Baroness smiled again. “This is really going to be fun. Now there are rules. I am going to turn this dial up, and when I do you are going to feel the urge to cum. Don’t. You will beg for my permission, and only good boys who tell me all I want to know, get permission. You see if you lie, there is a fail safe that will activate and tickle every nerve in your entire body, or I could push this button like so, and activate it remotely.” His body again began to violently shake with ticklish convulsions. “ I can also deactivate it. But I will be less inclined to do so if you disobey me. Do we understand.” Duke nodded. “Good, now while you begin to tell me the location of the Joe’s secret base, I’m going to rest my pretty feet, which I know you like so much, right in front of your crotch and listen to the sweet sound of agony.”

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

http://bigfootfantasies.deviantart.com/

Besides the point of injection (I cringed violently), I thought this whole thing was excellent. Great artwork and storytelling!

Wonderful images and story. :couch: I love the way she sits with her bare feet up. :feets:

Its one of those situations you wanna be in but you dont REALLY, but do, but dont 😛

Haha I totally agree with Haribish, I LOVE the picture! Please do more of that cruel cruel sexy artwork..mmm!!

I left it up to the imagination, but you could say inner thigh. Besides it only hurts as long as she wants it too.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back