• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

G.l.o.w

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Back in the mid 80's there was a tickling scene on GLOW (Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling). Two female impersonators were in a matach with Hollywood & Vine. Vine got laid across the top turnbuckle and the two guys were tickling her (as was noted by the annoucers). This is a pciture from the GLOW magazine of the tickling.

~ toyou

Attachments

• file0003.jpg
    file0003.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 3,105
I still remember the Saturday morning I saw this show!!!

It was awesome...it was great...they kept replaying the tickling on the ropes...and both of the girls were very tummy ticklish!!!

In the same issue was a letter to Hollywood about the match. Attached is the letter and her response. I posted these on one of my website awhile ago, but my new scanner needed some breaking in!

~ toyou

Attachments

• file0004.jpg
    file0004.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 1,164
Hey! I remember that episode! That was GREAT! The tickling scene is still fresh in my mind. I remember the wrestler scooping her up off of the floor and hurriedly bringing her over to his teammate for a good 'ol fashion goosing! It was FANTASTIC, watching a hot babe like that writh and laugh like a wild woman! I even remember the female anouncer mentioning something like "...and they're TICKLING her??" I always wanted to see Little Egypt get it on her feet sense she was always prancing around barefoot in her sexy little harem outfit. Man! What I wouldn't give to see that!

-TK

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back