• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GAAAHHH!!! (ie. I'm having problems with quicktime).

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
Alright. Here is the problem. I just bought a new computer and have to load all the diffrent types of media viewers all over again. My sore spot is with quicktime 7. I have tried to download it from several different sites and it keeps directing me to apples website for a download called itunes which I suppose is supposed to piggy back with quicktime. This is, of course, not what I want but it simply not direct me to the proper page. Even download.com does it and it's driving me mad.

My request for all of you is that if you might be able to find the appropriate link that will send me DIRECTLY to the quicktime 7 download page, I would be most grateful.

The true reason why I want quicktime is not for the player(I have dail up so streaming video is useless to me) is for it's picture viewer. I hate WMV's fax and picture viewer because I can drag up only one picture at a time and it has those huge white borders around the pic its self which as plato would say, "sucks donkey feathers."
Hell. If anyone can just direct me to a download site for ONLY the quicktime picture viewer, that would be even cooler. But, I don't know if it's possible. Even another picture viewer of the same layout as quicktime would be nice enough.

Plus, I want a fire truck and a He-man and a GI Joe and the play-doh open heart surgery playset and....

Last edited:
Quicktime gave me a problem as well. I don't know what's up with that Itunes thing, but I removed it from my computer. Hopefully, someone's got a better idea of where we can get it without all the hassles!

Quicktime Player

Maybe I can help you with this. I download everything that I install. So I have a copy of the Quicktime Player as well. However, this is version 6.0. I will upload it here. I hope you can use it. I split it with WinRar in 6 parts. Here are the first 5.

Red Butler

Attachments

What do you expect, its mac 😛 . Gotta admit macs do have that handy handle on top that you can attatch a chain to to swing them around, but thats about it really 🙂 And thats enough on my mac rants... ^^

lonelykimiko said:
What do you expect, its mac 😛 . Gotta admit macs do have that handy handle on top that you can attatch a chain to to swing them around, but thats about it really 🙂 And thats enough on my mac rants... ^^

I perfectly agree about macs... Why do they still exist at all?

For those people that think mice with 2 buttons aint good enough for them ^^

HisDivineShadow said:

Ah. Thank you. I hope when I hook up my new comp and begin downloading that this will do the trick.

PS: just for the sake of speed, how do I place the quicktime picture viewer as my default viewer to replace that ungodly WMV. fax and picture viewer( cool. I said "viewer" three times in one sentence 😀 )?

lonelykimiko said:
For those people that think mice with 2 buttons aint good enough for them ^^

Inferiority complexes are the bane of human existence. Just ask all of those angry, complex, artsy-type linux users...HA!

You right click on the file, and choose "open with" . Then you click "Choose program", select the one you want and click the little check box that says "Always use the selected program to open files of this type". Voila! Oh and one last thing:
*bonks you on the head for using dirty mac stuff 😛*

hehe on a side note, I think Mac OS uses one of the linux distributions, possibly gentoo, as a basis for its system, with a different frontend on it. What?! I've got geeky brothers! Shaddap! 😛

Last edited:
lonelykimiko said:
You right click on the file, and choose "open with" . Then you click "Choose program", select the one you want and click the little check box that says "Always use the selected program to open files of this type". Voila! Oh and one last thing:
*bonks you on the head for using dirty mac stuff 😛*

*Takes pounding on the head*

Yes, I know. Mac does suck, but if I use the reasoning that I'm...um...Using Mac like a cheap electro-whore when it suits my needs and then discards it in the tech-laden alley from whence I found it, it dosen't seem so bad..Uh...Doesn't it?

*realises argument is still pathetically weak and awaits second thrashing about the head*

Nah, I'll let ya off ^^ . I know a few people who buy macs cause they are cheaper than PC's. They also get annoyed when they have to ask a girl like me to fix them. But I just laugh. And brood. And curse them... >.<

I'm nice really though *quiet evil laugh*

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back