• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gabriela's Feet Get My Seed! (4K Version)

SFYC

Welcome back my friend Gabriela. I was recently in the town where Gabriela lives. I texted her to see if we could have lunch together. I wasn't planning on shooting that day. We were meeting at a little restaurant that Gabriela's close to from her home. When she arrived, I saw how beautifully she was dressed. She was wearing a colorful T-shirt, jeans and white sneakers. She smiled at me from a distance and looked sexy. We had a great conversation. She talked about her family, her boyfriend and life in general. We also talked about my work and she asked about my SFYC project. I asked her when she was going to do the footjob with me again? She said she'd do it right away, but she didn't think I had time. She told me that her boyfriend was on a business trip and she would be home alone for 4 days. I was delighted and my cock started to rise in my pants. Unfortunately, I didn't have my equipment and lighting with me. But I didn't care. I knew I wanted to fuck feet. So we agreed to go to her house.

Things went a little wrong and Gabriela started making out with me outside the door. I wasn't expecting it at all. I started touching her breasts and heading down to her feet. I took off her sneakers and started smelling her sweaty socks. It was exciting. It was obvious that Gabrielle wanted sex. She started giving me a footjob.

I took my phone in my hand and started shooting. She was stroking my cock beautifully. Gabrielle has beautiful toes that were painted red. I tickled her feet and listened to her laughing into the cushion. She asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. I agreed. I stopped my cell phone. I took off her jeans and shoved my hard cock inside her. We fucked hard and I enjoyed the footfetish. I licked her feet and sucked her toes. She has really beautiful feet. She started moaning and I felt her squirt. Gabrielle had a strong wet orgasm. It was wonderful. I knew I wanted to put my big load on her feet. I started shooting on my cell phone again. She was lying on her stomach holding my cock tightly.My seed wanted out. My big cum landed on their beautiful feet. I'll look forward to the next time.

PREVIEW AND FULL VIDEO:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/279911/29814127/gabrielas-feet-get-my-seed-4k-version

Email at: [email protected]

www.clips4sale.com/279911

Attachments

• Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • Image20.jpg
    Image20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    948.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    967.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image36.jpg
    Image36.jpg
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 7
What's New

10/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can imagine!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back