• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gaining trust and a new relationship, all thanks to the internet.

Agent Of Chaos

TMF Expert
Gaining trust and a new relationship, all thanks to the internet. (Features updates.)

Hello. I've been a part of this site for a while now (both as a lurker and as a poster), and I wanted to share with you something positive that has happened to me as of lately.

For the past year and a half now, I have been conducting and acquainting myself with a lovely female companion, conversing and chatting with her all with the help of technology. We have had on-the-regular & repeated chats and meetings, and thanks to our browsers, we're able to video-chat with one another.

This segues into the main point of this thread now. For a while, we have both been planning and agreeing to a potential time where we both actually meet each in person for the very first time. It's even gotten to the point where we're openly flirt-talking to each other, and all but calling each other boyfriend & girlfriend. (She still wants to see in person first before she can go to that next step, though)

Throughout our time, we have discussed a plethora of topics and interests, and we've both been honest with each other. She has known for the entire time of our relationship that I have a foot fetish, and regularly, she teases me by flashing her pretty tootsies in the camera (sometimes at my own begging. She's a wonderful size 10, btw. 😉 )

However, she has not known about my other fetish: my tickling fetish. At least, until now. In our last chat, I finally got the guts to tell her everything about why I like tickling, and her reaction to it was not judgmental at all. In fact, she was quite encouraging. She said that she doesn't think of me any differently or any less after knowing, and quipped that other people in the world should be worried more about crazy people creating bombs, not whether or nor someone likes tickling feet.

As I thanked her for her support and reaction, I was able to sneak in a hypothetical query to her about how would she react if I one day wiggled a finger down one of her soles. She unabashedly told me that she would giggle immediately. After prodding a little more, she in fact laid this on me: if it simply made me feel more comfortable, she would not have a problem if I ever wanted to freely tickle her. Ever! So if for instance, after a long day, I come in, and ask if I could play with her feet for a bit, she would not hesitate and let me have my fun. Boy, do I have plans for her when I take advantage of that olive branch... 😈

So, yeah. I can't wait even more now to meet her, knowing that I may soon have myself a girlfriend, as well as a delightful tickle-mate! 😀

I'll be sure to keep this thread open for possible updates down the road, so don't forget about this one, guys! 🙂

Last edited:
Very cool, look forward to hearing more about this. Please keep us posted, and some pics wouldn't hurt.

Sounds great for you. Just don't over do it too early on. Get into it gradually like you have so far. It's one thing for her to talk about it, and altogether different to physically experience it. You don't want to freak her out by going too far too fast. Good luck!

Well played sir. Hope everything turns out awesome for you.

Nice pics, awesome that she is ok with it all so far. Good luck to you both!!

Hey, everyone. I decided to take down the photos. Not forced; I chose this myself. I want to get the actual okay from her down the road before posting personal pics of her, especially on public forum sites. Sorry if I disappointed anyone with that.

Hey, minor blurb of an update. Nothing much at all, but more so of her flirting and teasing me, showing me her feet again in our last chat, this time without warning! Later on in the chat, I mentioned that if I was cuddling her, I'd poke her in the ribs just for her humorous reaction, and she immediately scrunched up her face as if I was actually tickling her, but she was smiling gleefully.

When I get my chance, tickling her is gonna be sooooooooo much fun.

Good for you, to be honest, every girl I've ever dated hasn't been into tickling like me. We had such a trust and connection, they all enjoyed being worshipped and tickled(even with bondage) if they truly care and trust you. They don't end up being judgemental. There are exceptions to this, but everyone has a kink and baggage. Foot fetish just gets a bad rep due to those who can't control themselves.

Good for you and congratulations on the great girl. Just go easy into it. Remember this is a new venture for her as well and you don't want to ruin a good thing early on. Other than that, it sounds like you're going to have so much fun 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back