• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Game Storm 2012

Smoten

TMF Regular
http://www.gamestorm.org/

Fuck yeah! This is going to be the best Birthday Party ever! I am so excited!

Also, out of curiosity, how do people feel about pen and paper role playing games, board games, card games, collectible miniature war games and other such stuff around here?

Personally, I'm a huge colossal nerd and absolutely love all that stuff. I'm awesome that way.

I"m addicted to online solitaire...i try to beat my own record.

http://www.gamestorm.org/

Fuck yeah! This is going to be the best Birthday Party ever! I am so excited!

Also, out of curiosity, how do people feel about pen and paper role playing games, board games, card games, collectible miniature war games and other such stuff around here?

Personally, I'm a huge colossal nerd and absolutely love all that stuff. I'm awesome that way.

I've been into all that stuff for pretty much my whole life. I'm in a World of Darkness campaign currently and I will be next Storyteller in that campaign when our current campaign concludes. I am also in a D&D 2.5 campaign which has been ongoing. In college I was in a few RPG clubs. Been playing since I was 11. So I've played or a have heard of most all that is out there.

Awesome! I'm currently GMing a Pathfinder campaign for a friend and his roommates and waiting for my friend to start up Heroes Champions so I can finally unleash the awesomeness that is Doorman upon the world! Mwuhahahaha! Anyways, I got into Role Playing in high school with a game called Shadowrun (second edition). I've had nothing but fun ever since and had experienced some of the jolliest moments of my life through role playing. 🙂

Yes, Happy Birthday!

I have a friend who DMs Pathfinder. I'd be in his game, but my work schedule conflicts.

I played a little Shadowrun back in the 90's in college. That was a fun system.

Pen and paper RP has always been a great way to spend some time. I met so many of my friends through that network.

It will be my Birthday. It's on the 22nd, first day of the Con! It's going to be so awesome! I will be turning 27.

Huge fan of the Warhammer 40k stuff, both the tabletop minatures game and the "Dark Heresy" pen and paper game. Love Dungeons and Dragons, play some Magic: The Gathering, and want to get into World of Darkness. I love pen and paper, cause it appeals to my Roleplaying side.

My brother-in-law got me into warmachines. I play Trolls. They're fun.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back